Would you hire this person?

Circus side show maybe. He has enough studs in his face to pay off his student loan if he ever got through grade school.

What an insufferable faggot. I don't think I could stand to be around that freak.

I guess you would rather they starve to death.
I personally don’t want anyone to starve to death, but if you make poor life choices you might

Maybe if we stopped lowering our standards with things like hiring quotas, people would start making better choices

When I hire somebody, I need them to have adequate enough critical thinking skills to think for themself so that I don't need to think for them. Otherwise they are just dead weight.

If somebody has a ring in their nose it is there for a reason. That's why the nose ring was invented in the first place. It's there to lead a beast of burden around by the nose.

No thanks. Your job application just got relegated to the ignore list. Apply again next year.
So...which side is your nose ring on?
Guess working as an MRI technician would be totally out of the question.
Not at all.
The heavy hand of city hall is the only way this creature could get a job
Naah.
So , the genius with the big brain told Americans to inject disinfectant.
You're lying.

It depends. I’m not hiring him as a bank teller but my brother is almost always looking for a mate on his boat. If this kid can cut bait and ladle out rotting chum in the middle of summer he will be given a chance.

Depends on the job.

I ain't putting him on the front counter anywhere if that's what you're asking.
I agree

Having watched the video I think he/she/it’s inner demons will cause problems unless its a job with no other humans around

Forum List

Back