Would blacks be better off without whites?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No civilization in history has done better by itself, than with others. All white populations turn in upon themselves killing one another just as readily as do all black ones in Africa, all Asian ones in the Orient, etc. Once they intermix though they tend to adopt more civilized cooperative methods of getting things they need instead of waring.

Not really. Think about it and it makes sense. Blacks were the first people on earth.

Problem was that Blacks were little more than beasts at the time. The first races were hunter-gatherers and fishermen. It was when God planted the garden and required a thinking and teachable man that He created Adam to be a farmer and horticulturist. The angels taught Adam and his sons even in domesticating some of the animals. When Cain was banished from the Garden, he went into ancient Sumer and because of his super strength and super knowledge, the Blacks quickly made him their king and elevated him to god-like status. Cain hated God and is said to have started the Babylonia religion which worshiped Satan and was into all kinds of perversions including cannibalism. The Adamite race was white.
You are crazy as a fucking loon. The adamites were olive skinned, you stupid, moronic throwback.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Actually reddish skinned moron.
No, asswipe. Mesopotamien is likely the cradle of civilization. Ur and Sumer. Olive-skinned.

Your continued choice of language proves you are a backward and inferior species.

No civilization in history has done better by itself, than with others. All white populations turn in upon themselves killing one another just as readily as do all black ones in Africa, all Asian ones in the Orient, etc. Once they intermix though they tend to adopt more civilized cooperative methods of getting things they need instead of waring.

Yes indeed. The Black crime rate in this country attests to that. LOL!!

Anymore mad philosophy you wish to add?

The "Right" is aware of the fact that your vote has been purchased by the Left. The price was cheap too -- an Obamaphone with cheap batteries.
You know nothing of me and I would hope the Right wants to have nothing to do with a sad-assed, wildly fucked-up racist piece of Dreck like you.

Truthout, dudes.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk[/QUOTE]You're a lonely, gay, Jewish pedant who lives in Germany. What else is there to know?

There's crime rates, which are in steady decline, and there's what the media covers. Don't fall for the hype.

lol. A bible thumper

Hardly. You won't find this in the Bible. Perhaps a hint pointing toward it. It actually comes mostly from the book "Sargon the Magnificent" and from other research.
The Biblical city of Jerico is a widely excavated site. Some 20 different people have resided there, the earliest discovered thus far to have been in the city as early as 11000-9000 BCE. The city of Uruk in Sumer is said to date 9000 to 6000 BCE.

Jumping-out-of-a-ten-story-window.jpg

That's any semblance of your sanity and credibility jumping out the window.

All one has to do is enter the word "Jerico" into the search field and he can find out for himself. It's really easy enough that a Black man can do it.

lol. A bible thumper

Hardly. You won't find this in the Bible. Perhaps a hint pointing toward it. It actually comes mostly from the book "Sargon the Magnificent" and from other research.
The Biblical city of Jerico is a widely excavated site. Some 20 different people have resided there, the earliest discovered thus far to have been in the city as early as 11000-9000 BCE. The city of Uruk in Sumer is said to date 9000 to 6000 BCE.

Indeed. Racists belong in asylums.

Don't have time for asylums. We run the country as we see fit. We provide your SNAP for your subsistence.

There's crime rates, which are in steady decline, and there's what the media covers. Don't fall for the hype.

I don't. I base it on the Department of Justice reports. Eric Holder's Department of Justice's own reports to be specific.

The "Right" is aware of the fact that your vote has been purchased by the Left. The price was cheap too -- an Obamaphone with cheap batteries.
You know nothing of me and I would hope the Right wants to have nothing to do with a sad-assed, wildly fucked-up racist piece of Dreck like you.

Truthout, dudes.

You're a lonely, gay, Jewish pedant who lives in Germany. What else is there to know?[/QUOTE]

Have you mastered spear chunking yet?

The irony is that racist whites brought blacks here to begin with. Are blacks better off without whites? I would say they would be, hypothetically.

The irony is that racist whites brought blacks here to begin with. Are blacks better off without whites? I would say they would be, hypothetically.

Who would take care of them? Even Church's Fried Chicken would not be here for them were it not for the whites. From where would they get their SNAP? Who would keep their junk-heap automobiles running for them? They would have no electricity even. Get real.

Spooks wouldn't have anyone to rob.

We will handle that problem too. The Black experiment has failed. Everyone in government knows this, including the President. Blacks are simply too slothful and will never contribute to society. Following the November elections, the President will initiate Operation Los Lobos and grant asylum to some 6 million Hispanics. This delay will allow Church's Fried Chicken and Walmart the time to implement a mass layoff and hiring initiative that will replace Blacks with Hispanics in positions within these companies. Law enforcement officials in Chicago, Detroit, New York, and Los Angeles will begin arming Latino gang members while turning a blind eye to Latino gang killings against Blacks. We will disband the Black experiment and initiate an Hispanic experiment.

Lets define what terms define "here" or "better off". Blacks would have been "better off" in " Africa", and not ripped away from their tribes, families and friends. Not being forced to work like animals because they couldn't fight back. It's a part of history that should shame Americans.

Shame tactics never work and only effect the weak. And they have the opposite effect.

Who do you assign the blame to?

Jim Crow is much worse and has had a longer lasting legacy.

Slavery is pretty much universal among all civilizations.

How do you assign blame and who should feel ashamed?

lol. A bible thumper

All one has to do is enter the word "Jerico" into the search field and he can find out for himself. It's really easy enough that a Black man can do it.

Sorry but I stopped believing in Orks along with the tooth fairy and Easter bunny.
If you are so stupid and gullible to post a fairy tale as factual scientific history, go back to my previous post and watch the suicide of any credibility you may have once possessed...

lol. A bible thumper

Sorry but I stopped believing in Orks along with the tooth fairy and Easter bunny.
If you are so stupid and gullible to post a fairy tale as factual scientific history, go back to my previous post and watch the suicide of any credibility you may have once possessed...

Well, you might ask a white guy to do the search for you since it above your pay grade.

Lets define what terms define "here" or "better off". Blacks would have been "better off" in " Africa", and not ripped away from their tribes, families and friends. Not being forced to work like animals because they couldn't fight back. It's a part of history that should shame Americans.

No one is forcing them to remain here. In case you were unaware, they are free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back