Would blacks be better off without whites?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whenever blacks complain about whites, you should ask yourself two questions.

Would blacks in the United States be better off if all the whites left?

Would whites in the United States be better off if all the blacks left?

1. Would blacks in the United States be better off if all the whites left?

How would they get their EBT Cards replenished ?

2. Would whites in the United States be better off if all the blacks left?

How would we keep the Prison Industrial complex going ? Not to mention the NFL and NBA

It is the whites that provide for and protect the Black horde. Were the whites removed from the equation entirely, the country would collapse on all fronts and the Hispanics would flood the country. The Hispanics would either enslave the Blacks or commit genocide upon them.
Sure and then someone tapped you on the shoulder and told you the bar was closed...

If whites left life would go on as usual. There is absolutely nothing whites do that anyother race could not do. Matter of fact the world would most likely be more peaceful. I'm still waiting for someone to show me one thing that would be missed if whites suddenly disappeared. So far I have heard nothing but amusing speculation or crickets.

If whites left life would go on as usual. There is absolutely nothing whites do that anyother race could not do. Matter of fact the world would most likely be more peaceful. I'm still waiting for someone to show me one thing that would be missed if whites suddenly disappeared. So far I have heard nothing but amusing speculation or crickets.

Get real for once. Just this past week the courts ruled against the Voter ID laws some states were trying to pass in order to curtail voter fraud. The courts almost came right out and said that the reason they rejected the ID requirements was because Blacks were simply too backward and ignorant to be expected to be able to comply with the laws. To anyone with any common sense this is just another special carve-out to accommodate an inferior race of people. When Blacks stop being the most murderous and violent of races and can join the other races in our society without requiring the constant carve-outs and coddling, then they will receive the respect they are whining about.

Get real for once. Just this past week the courts ruled against the Voter ID laws some states were trying to pass in order to curtail voter fraud. The courts almost came right out and said that the reason they rejected the ID requirements was because Blacks were simply too backward and ignorant to be expected to be able to comply with the laws. To anyone with any common sense this is just another special carve-out to accommodate an inferior race of people. When Blacks stop being the most murderous and violent of races and can join the other races in our society without requiring the constant carve-outs and coddling, then they will receive the respect they are whining about.

I am real. Very real. There is nothing at all whatsoever that a white person can do that I cant probably do better and that's just me. Looking at all the intelligent Blacks in the US alone whites would not be missed. You dont do anything at all that depends on you being white except maybe sunburn. There is a reason no European country every created their own written language without borrowing from other cultures.

I am real. Very real. There is nothing at all whatsoever that a white person can do that I cant probably do better and that's just me. Looking at all the intelligent Blacks in the US alone whites would not be missed. You dont do anything at all that depends on you being white except maybe sunburn. There is a reason no European country every created their own written language without borrowing from other cultures.

That ain't what the statics indicate: The Black-White Test Score Gap
It's too bad that all the data from crime statics to test score statics tell the awful truth.

Thats because stats are for those that are easily confused and led around by the nose. Why would you think stats complied and based on a white persons interpretations have any validity? :lol:

Thats because stats are for those that are easily confused and led around by the nose. Why would you think stats complied and based on a white persons interpretations have any validity? :lol:

Because those are the only stats we have to work with. Blacks have not the intelligence to develop stats.

Because those are the only stats we have to work with. Blacks have not the intelligence to develop stats.

Blacks have the intelligence to not let stats fool them. If we were that dumb to believe in stats saying we weren't intelligent most of us would exist at the same economic level as you do.

However, you are simply arguing an irrelevant point. Name one thing a white person would be needed to do?

Blacks have the intelligence to not let stats fool them. If we were that dumb to believe in stats saying we weren't intelligent most of us would exist at the same economic level as you do.

However, you are simply arguing an irrelevant point. Name one thing a white person would be needed to do?

Not that you would ever have one but for the very very few that do want one, white people provide jobs for Blacks. We own the corporations and companies. We run the government.

The real question is, "What do we need you people for?"

Sony and Cher impersonations........ how you going to do that?

Not that you would ever have one but for the very very few that do want one, white people provide jobs for Blacks. We own the corporations and companies. We run the government.

If whites were to disappear and Blacks take over the ownership of jobs, systems, and resources other Blacks would give Blacks the jobs. I reiterate. What function do white people serve that cant be easily and quickly replaced?

BTW thanks for admitting your white privilege. I knew you had it in you.

Put nothing past the ability of Chris Rock.

Seroiudsly though, there is no one race that couldnt survive Ok on earth if all the other races dissapeared, humans by nature are resourceful and creatinve. If whites dissapeared and Black people took over the northern hemisphere, eventually they would become white. The whole discussion is a little pointless except for having fun I think. Its kind of like that spouse or relative or friend that you may complain about. You can call them worthless and wish they were gone cause you fight all the time. but once their gone you miss them. You dont know what your miss until its gone.

Put nothing past the ability of Chris Rock.

Yeah, but sonny and cher dont use that many F bombs

Seroiudsly though, there is no one race that couldnt survive Ok on earth if all the other races dissapeared, humans by nature are resourceful and creatinve. If whites dissapeared and Black people took over the northern hemisphere, eventually they would become white. The whole discussion is a little pointless except for having fun I think. Its kind of like that spouse or relative or friend that you may complain about. You can call them worthless and wish they were gone cause you fight all the time. but once their gone you miss them. You dont know what your miss until its gone.

We are talking about Blacks vs whites though. If all the other races disappeared it would be different scenario. That is the only scenario I could see whites surviving. Any other scenario results in whites being bred out. or simply not existing.

If whites were to disappear and Blacks take over the ownership of jobs, systems, and resources other Blacks would give Blacks the jobs. I reiterate. What function do white people serve that cant be easily and quickly replaced?

Well, you've been here since 5000 - 7000 years before the white man and you are still behind the white man on the evolutionary scale. How much longer must we wait for you to catch up?

Well, you've been here since 5000 - 7000 years before the white man and you are still behind the white man on the evolutionary scale. How much longer must we wait for you to catch up?
You dont have to wait. You just need to move out of the way. Not you personally but whites as a group. Let go of your admitted hold on the jobs, systems, and resources and you will see a situation like the players in the NBA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back