worst wrestling gimmicks of all time

Mayor of Knox County electrocutes son of owner's testicles on TV

I'm surprised that Kane wasn't suspended by the wrestling commission over this.

Joey Ryan is the King of Dong Style and his patented "penis plex"is considered devastating, although IMHO it looks pretty stupid.

Mayor of Knox County electrocutes son of owner's testicles on TV

I'm surprised that Kane wasn't suspended by the wrestling commission over this.

There are two great new shows on TV right now. Rivals and Smack Talk. Also Legends. So 3 shows. The first one was about Undertaker. And on Smacktalk, they have Kane on talking about Undertaker.

I never liked Undertaker. I respect him but I wasn't a fan of him. Greatest gimmick though for sure. How many decades did he do that schtick?

The Rivals show started with Sean Michaels vs. Bret the Hitman Hart. Pretty good rivalry. I never loved either of these guys either. When Sean Michaels was on top, I wasn't watching.

Rellik (Killer spelled backwards)

FKLd54-X0AUKZGg
Here are the names Vince wanted to give Stone Cold Steve Austin

Fang McFrost, Snowman, Otto von Ruthless, Mr. Freeze, Ice Dagger, Cruel Luke, Cool Cat, and Chilly McFreeze were a few of the names

Here are the names Vince wanted to give Stone Cold Steve Austin

Fang McFrost, Snowman, Otto von Ruthless, Mr. Freeze, Ice Dagger, Cruel Luke, Cool Cat, and Chilly McFreeze were a few of the names
wow didn't know that

Vince has a lot of bad ideas no doubt, but overall he's a good judge of talent

wow didn't know that

Vince has a lot of bad ideas no doubt, but overall he's a good judge of talent
I'm torn. I watch AEW and I like how those guys have control over their own characters.

And it seems more times than not he got lucky when Austin suddenly said Austin 3:16 says I just kicked your ass. And that's the bottom line because stone cold said so.

And he didn't love the Rock at first. The rock had to figure it out.

Vince has had the only game in town for the longest. So whatever he gives you, you accept. But now I can watch AEW and I like all the characters.

When you get sick of Ray Mysterio and Dominic fighting every week. Or Happy Corbin. Vince doesn't know what's going to catch on. It seems like these guys have to stumble into a new schtick.

I can't stand guys like Apollo Cruise. They aren't doing enough with their characters. Need to work on their smack talk. If you don't have it, why are you there?

I'm torn. I watch AEW and I like how those guys have control over their own characters.

And it seems more times than not he got lucky when Austin suddenly said Austin 3:16 says I just kicked your ass. And that's the bottom line because stone cold said so.

And he didn't love the Rock at first. The rock had to figure it out.

Vince has had the only game in town for the longest. So whatever he gives you, you accept. But now I can watch AEW and I like all the characters.

When you get sick of Ray Mysterio and Dominic fighting every week. Or Happy Corbin. Vince doesn't know what's going to catch on. It seems like these guys have to stumble into a new schtick.

I can't stand guys like Apollo Cruise. They aren't doing enough with their characters. Need to work on their smack talk. If you don't have it, why are you there?
AEW is declining in viewership

AEW is declining in viewership

AEW Dynamite bounced back from last week’s nightmare number with 878,000 viewers for the Forbidden Door go-home show.

AEW Dynamite was up 15% from last week as Dynamite also drew a 0.31 rating in the 18-49 demographic, which is up from 0.28. Though the number is certainly a sigh of relief for AEW, Wednesday’s AEW Dynamite rating is AEW’s lowest viewership for a go-home show in its normal timeslot since AEW Full Gear 2020, which drew 717,000 while head-to-head against NXT.

AEW’s viewership struggled mightily last week. AEW Dynamite garnered its lowest number in its regular timeslot in over a year, while Rampage drew its second-lowest number ever. AEW programming joins a long list of television shows with sharp ratings declines this summer as TV ratings remain down as a whole.

2. Where is MJF? He's great on the mic.

Forum List

Back