worst wrestling gimmicks of all time

Is Tony D'Angelo on NXT a real gangster?

I'm sort of thinking he must be.

When Lou Albano and Tony Altimore competed as "The Sicilians" tag team back in the 1960's, the wise guys in Chicago had a word with them not to pretend to be mobsters since they weren't.

And Albano cut it out.

D'Angelo has yet to be talked to by the La Cosa Nostra, so I wonder if he is legit.

1991's Chamber of Horrors match in WCW- where a Sudanese national was fried in the electric chair in the middle of the ring.

Considering the fact the Ted Turner owned the promotion, you would have thought that WCW would have done more to avoid this kind of international incident on a major PPV event.

i'll start with Damien Demento...he appeared in the 1st main event of RAW, in a losing effort to the Undertaker

FKLU3-3XoAMPAH7

The Booty Man played by Brutus Beefcake

FKLdbnAWQAMsYAD

FKLdmITXMAQ0YEN

Darren "Puke" Drozdov, whose gimmick was that he could puke whenever he wanted. ugh

FKLYnnUWQAAU0Fm

Chris Kanyon as Mortis

FKLZZy0WQAQhw_g

FKLZhlYX0AImSz5

FKLZsE-XMAIB9ux

The Berzerker character was meant to win the child audience. it alienated everyone else

FKLbHE1X0AQCwzK

The Master Blaster, a lame gimmick played by Kevin Nash

FKLcRp1XEAIbe1d
Nila Rose is a former man wrestling as a woman in AEW. I do not approve and I'm sort of disappointed that they are promoting trannies competing against real women. It's not right or fair.

1654519521167.png

BUT, at least they script it so the women usually beat her, after she beats the shit out of them. Just like any man would if he wrestled against a lady.

One day they're going to put him again the champ Jade Cargill

1654519638714.png

1654519660150.png

Nila Rose is a former man wrestling as a woman in AEW. I do not approve and I'm sort of disappointed that they are promoting trannies competing against real women. It's not right or fair.

View attachment 654539

BUT, at least they script it so the women usually beat her, after she beats the shit out of them. Just like any man would if he wrestled against a lady.

One day they're going to put him again the champ Jade Cargill

View attachment 654540
View attachment 654541
A man winning a wrestling tile while masquerading as a broad isn't unprecedented you should know.

Harvey Wippleman won the women's WWE title in a Snowbunny Lumberjill match against the Kat back in the day. He pretended to be Harveena from Intercourse, PA- instead of a man from the tremendous city of Wall, Mississippi

Forum List

Back