worst wrestling gimmicks of all time

I remember Johnny B Badd, who was basically the wrestling version of Little Richard. That was funny.

One of my favorite gimmicks was Irwin R Shyster. "The write off" lol

Paul Bearer and Jerry Lawler discuss the circumstances of the conception of the mayor of Knox County, Kentucky..

I think there would be legal problems with the woman nowadays, particularly since she is still alive and appeared on the A&E biography about the Undertaker.

I remember Johnny B Badd, who was basically the wrestling version of Little Richard. That was funny.

One of my favorite gimmicks was Irwin R Shyster. "The write off" lol

Johnny B. Badd would have never been allowed nowadays due to the Wokesters. A white guy like Mero playing an African American celebrity would have been unthinkable.

Johnny B. Badd would have never been allowed nowadays due to the Wokesters. A white guy like Mero playing an African American celebrity would have been unthinkable.

That's the beauty of pro-wrestling though; it has always been about pushing boundaries and making people feel a little uncomfortable - I doubt it would be different in that sense. What's missing nowadays is that it's totally over-the-top acting, and it's not even good acting. It's roided up blokes and babes who just smash tables.

The worst wrestlers I've seen are the Mulkey Brothers and George South for Crockett, Mario Mancini and Franky Williams in the WWF. Terrible win-loss records.

Although they were terrible, they had a lot of guts to get tombstoned one week and think nothing of coming back next week to get Million-dollar-dreamed, figure foured or DDT'ed.

A lot of guts.

Forum List

Back