NFL to require masks for Super Bowl spectators

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
Why not plexiglass barriers between the seats? Why not banning loud cheering or singing- like they did in churches?

Although I don't quite understand the logic of a state like California , which permits people to crap on the sidewalks, being so fastidious about this. Isn't the hepatitis and cholera that crap on the sidewalks promotes a bigger health threat than corona virus?

Why not plexiglass barriers between the seats? Why not banning loud cheering or singing- like they did in churches?

Although I don't quite understand the logic of a state like California , which permits people to crap on the sidewalks, being so fastidious about this. Isn't the hepatitis and cholera that crap on the sidewalks promotes a bigger health threat than corona virus?

I can't wait for this.....................I just hope LGB is screamed all game long

Cal allows crapping on the streets? Only if they don't squeeze the charmin.
The mask thing, if true, is unenforceable with so many fans at once.

Cal allows crapping on the streets? Only if they don't squeeze the charmin.
The mask thing, if true, is unenforceable with so many fans at once.
If you dished out thousands of dollars for Super Bowl tickets you're going to wear a mask to avoid even the possibility of being kicked out.

It's all about the "big show" for Leftist authoritarians. They get to puff their chest out and exclaim to the world WE ARE STILL IN CONTROL.

There was no damn mask requirement at the Super Bowl in Tampa last year. Florida is a free state and nobody wore a face diaper.

California is run by Communists that fuck up everything.

lol

Conservatives get needlessly upset about the most insignificant nonissues.

Why not support the NFL’s efforts to take warranted, appropriate precautions concerning the pandemic.

Masks don't work, CC. The reason I know that is that they haven't worked in spite of almost 2 years of mandatory masking. The corona is still here.

Crap, pee, masturbate, procreate

anything goes on the streets of Sodom and Gomorrah

Masks don't work, CC. The reason I know that is that they haven't worked in spite of almost 2 years of mandatory masking. The corona is still here.
Masks help like everything else that doctors recommend. By themselves, no, and with the other remedies--yes.

Except walking out without a mask- or smoking a cigarette.

People are offended by someone smoking a pell mell, but have no problem with someone else engaging in anal coitus.
They are ok if its pot being smoked

just not ordinary tobacco

lol

Why not support the NFL’s efforts to take warranted, appropriate precautions concerning the pandemic.

Because the stupid CDC said that mask don't work you idiot.

Wearing a stupid worthless mask is nothing more than showing obedience to an oppressive government run by morons.

By the way, my two sons and their families all went to a Tampa Bay Buc's game a couple of weeks ago. Nobody in the whole stadium wore the stupid masks.

Almost everybody tested positive for Covid the next week. None of the four adults had any significant symptoms. The kids no discernible symptoms.

lol

Every inch Progs take is a non-issue. Well added up it is now miles. We are becoming like fans in communist lands. Controlled. And the control started many years ago with the loss of unalienable rights to even get into stadiums and the massive rise of security and dehumanizing rules. There may be other ways to enjoy the game with crowds in other areas and do it with freedoms even if watching it on TV.

Forum List

Back