Worst Movies Ever

Because of the hype it receives:

Gone with the Wind

Aside from that: Love Story, and A Star is Born

GWTW might have been a great movie in 1939 but is the most overrated film in history. Soap opera plot, horrible acting and too damned (yes I said damned) long

Gone with the Wind

GWTW might have been a great movie in 1939 but is the most overrated film in history. Soap opera plot, horrible acting and too damned (yes I said damned) long

Agreed. It IS a soap opera. I recognised it as soon as I saw it. It was so boring and bad, I only lasted an hour.

Gone with the Wind

Agreed. It IS a soap opera. I recognised it as soon as I saw it. It was so boring and bad, I only lasted an hour.
In it's day, it was recognized as the best with 9 academy awards and box office records. Sadly, it is very dated even for a historical drama. It's overacted by today's standards, too long, and the burning of Atlanta pales in comparison to modern video magic.

The Forgotten
Don't remember that one
:eusa_eh:

:eusa_shhh:

Good for you

For half hour after that movie's ending I was like --->
eek7.gif
?!

Titanic

gawd, Im tasting vomit just thinking about it

:lol:

My daughter (youngest) was madly madly in love with DiCaprio and we've always done themed birthday parties so we found out what last meal on the Titanic was on the B deck:) and my husband is like the best cake decorator ever.

I baked the cake (oh I was so sick of all the raving about the movie although I did like the attention to the detail; very nice)

My darlin' man made a cake with Titanic sinking for her birthday and I kept telling her not to tell me the end of the movie so she wouldn't wreck it for me.

:lmao:

And yes she's blonde.

Was one of my favorite kids birthday parties.

Disclaimer: have a lot of blonde friends. don't take offense. :eusa_shhh:

Hell comes to Frogtown. Late 80's.

I must really really love my husband :)

MV5BMTc1OTc4MzU1M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTUzODcxMQ@@._V1_SY317_CR5,0,214,317_.jpg

Proving one more time that enough tequila can get you thru anything.

Forum List

Back