Worst Hotel Manager EVER

They told the woman “we are sorry” and offered her a free stay
No rational person would go back to that hotel after going thru that
I can’t believe that insulting offer of compensation

Nothing about having to pack up her kids in the middle of the night and find a hotel 60 miles away. Nothing about cutting her vacation short. Nothing about the humiliation.

But, payback is a bitch
Her Facebook video and the nationwide negative attention will haunt them for years
She was lucky to have recorded it. Knowing he was out, this wouldnt stop me from staying there. It's just as wrong to destroy a business because of one employee's bad day.
That is BAD DAY on steroids
In reading the reviews on Better Business, YELP, TripAdvisor, that is representative treatment and contempt of customers

Even when publicly outed, they made a half hearted attempt at amends

Irresponsibly crams diapers down a toilet and floods it yet that’s someone else’s fault and the irresponsible party must be catered to in a feelings pleasing way
Lib 101

In reading the Hotel reviews with Better Business Bureau, Yelp and Trip Advisor it seems like a common response to customer complaints.
We have your money, you are not getting a refund and if you don’t like it...leave
It is also reported as very dirty and poorly maintained

They should probably start teaching reading in school.​

Well, someone is home sulking at home right now after getting their ass chewed up and fired.

The owner says......That’s my cousin Bennie, he shouldn’t have done that and we don’t support what he did and he is suspended until we figure out what to do with him.

They told the woman “we are sorry” and offered her a free stay

As my kids were growing up three times I went to motels where there was "fun" by guests that made the time terrible. I hotel clerk actually said he could not do anything. He had a look of fear in him because of the racial implications. One time the whole floor we were on was flooded by the floor above us. All of this was not Spring Break. Groups partying to 5 in the morning is not fun when much of the rest of patrons are trying to sleep.

I work at a hotel and a few times that happened, the evening MOD asks me to go talk to them because they are always a pussy.

Twice I've gone to talk to "those people" and both times they would gang up on me yelling. So Id just go downstairs and call the sheriff's dept and tell them what was going on and they threatened me, and they would come and run them out, then they sat and would watch the intoxicated ones till they left the property then stopped them for DUI and arrested them. Sheriff's dept here is full of nice friendly people, but they care about the community and do not tolerate trouble makers, especially out of state ones.

Woman wakes to her toilet overflowing and rushes to the Hotel desk to report it. The manager tells her she rented the room, it is her responsibility. He calls her an idiot and Dumb Democrat. He then kicks her out and five kids in the middle of the night and calls the cops

Not only might this violate hotel policies and constitute false advertising, breach of contract and fraud, by taking money for services that turn out to be guaranteed to guests in writing.

But the verbal harassment and refusal of services based on "political affiliation" may also violate public accommodations and constitute harassment, hate speech, and discrimination by creed.

Woman wakes to her toilet overflowing and rushes to the Hotel desk to report it. The manager tells her she rented the room, it is her responsibility. He calls her an idiot and Dumb Democrat. He then kicks her out and five kids in the middle of the night and calls the cops

Not only might this violate hotel policies and constitute false advertising, breach of contract and fraud, by taking money for services that turn out to be guaranteed to guests in writing.

But the verbal harassment and refusal of services based on "political affiliation" may also violate public accommodations and constitute harassment, hate speech, and discrimination by creed.

I did hotel maintenance for 2 miserable years at Marriot. Lots of drunks and lots overflowing and clogged toilets.

But THIS woman was completely reasonable.

If there was no maintenance on staff, it is the responsibility of the front desk to go and deal with it. That's just the way it is. If he cant treat reasonable guests with respect, and take care of these emergencies, he needs to find another job.

Irresponsibly crams diapers down a toilet and floods it yet that’s someone else’s fault and the irresponsible party must be catered to in a feelings pleasing way
Lib 101
It's the way of any business. These things happen. What you cant do is let the toilet keep overflowing while you argue with your "guests."

Youd be surprised how little MOST people know about such things. Toilets get clogged and it is the businesses responsibility to take care of the problem.

I would so sue that man and the owners of the hotel.

Wow.

In reading the Hotel reviews with Better Business Bureau, Yelp and Trip Advisor it seems like a common response to customer complaints.
We have your money, you are not getting a refund and if you don’t like it...leave
It is also reported as very dirty and poorly maintained

The state should close it down because of the filth and health hazards.

be surprised how little MOST people know about such things. Toilets get clogged and it is the businesses responsibility to take care of the problem
Get the crack cocaine, heroin, opium, LSD, PCP, psilocybin mushrooms, methamphetamine, marijuana, peyote, etc., etc. out of hotel rooms first. Otherwise there's no point paying to have the same plumbing problems fixed by the same shop over and over again.

Obviously what the little word that I can't say doesn't realize is that when a place is being rented, the responsibility falls on the land lord. If he ends up not being able to score himself another job, he has no one to blame but himself for being the complete and total useless piece of crap that he was.

God bless you and the woman and her kids always!!!

Holly

BREAKING!!! person calls hotel worker a "dumb Democrat"... OH THE HUMANITY!!!

This is desperation. These types of videos can be made for any cause 24/7. This is "manufactured news".

Lib 101
None of her children were diaper age

But thanks for supporting the asshole manager

Lib 101
It's the way of any business. These things happen. What you cant do is let the toilet keep overflowing while you argue with your "guests."

Youd be surprised how little MOST people know about such things. Toilets get clogged and it is the businesses responsibility to take care of the problem.
What s surprising is that management usually wants to mitigate damages.

This one said.....not my problem

Lib 101

Not cramming diapers in a toilet is the solution. Anything else is blaming others for your stupidity

Forum List

Back