Worst Hotel Manager EVER

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
Woman wakes to her toilet overflowing and rushes to the Hotel desk to report it. The manager tells her she rented the room, it is her responsibility. He calls her an idiot and Dumb Democrat. He then kicks her out and five kids in the middle of the night and calls the cops

The owner says......That’s my cousin Bennie, he shouldn’t have done that and we don’t support what he did and he is suspended until we figure out what to do with him.

They told the woman “we are sorry” and offered her a free stay

As my kids were growing up three times I went to motels where there was "fun" by guests that made the time terrible. I hotel clerk actually said he could not do anything. He had a look of fear in him because of the racial implications. One time the whole floor we were on was flooded by the floor above us. All of this was not Spring Break. Groups partying to 5 in the morning is not fun when much of the rest of patrons are trying to sleep.

I would so sue that man and the owners of the hotel.

Wow.

In reading the Hotel reviews with Better Business Bureau, Yelp and Trip Advisor it seems like a common response to customer complaints.
We have your money, you are not getting a refund and if you don’t like it...leave
It is also reported as very dirty and poorly maintained

Last edited:
Woman wakes to her toilet overflowing and rushes to the Hotel desk to report it. The manager tells her she rented the room, it is her responsibility. He calls her an idiot and Dumb Democrat. He then kicks her out and five kids in the middle of the night and calls the cops

This will lose that hotel SO much business.

Sometimes he just needs to get off his butt and go up and shut the water off. She's probably a renter if she doesnt know thow to shut the toilet off. Or a supply line could have broke.

Cousin Benny shouldnt be working in customer service

Last edited:
Fucking Trump Humpers
Because Biden voters are saints?
Idiot! Democrat!
Biden voters are not monolithic...neither are Trump voters....

Which is why trying to always condense every thing that happens down into a "us vs them" lens is goofy...

And the hotel manager was goofy because he is the one who did just that.......if he would had called her a dumb republican, he would had been just as stupid....

Since the incident in question had ZERO TO DO with politics and everything to do with good customer service and professionalism

Toilets don't overflow on their own. There is likely a bit more to this than the BS race hustling that's being peddled by the left.
IS this family not white enough for you to not interject dumb buzz terms like "race hustling" into the story??

My God, you morons are predictably stupid...

43482739-9622237-image-a-39_1622053698178.jpg

This will lose that hotel SO much business.

Sometimes he just needs to get off his butt and go up and shut the water off. She's probably a renter if she doesnt know thow to shut the toilet off. Or a supply line could have broke.

Cousin Benny shouldnt be working in customer service

This will not pass over in a few weeks
Anyone wanting to stay that Googles will see that video. It will come up for years

I would never dream of staying there

Ever

No rational person would go back to that hotel after going thru that
I can’t believe that insulting offer of compensation

Nothing about having to pack up her kids in the middle of the night and find a hotel 60 miles away. Nothing about cutting her vacation short. Nothing about the humiliation.

But, payback is a bitch
Her Facebook video and the nationwide negative attention will haunt them for years

No rational person would go back to that hotel after going thru that
I can’t believe that insulting offer of compensation

Nothing about having to pack up her kids in the middle of the night and find a hotel 60 miles away. Nothing about cutting her vacation short. Nothing about the humiliation.

But, payback is a bitch
Her Facebook video and the nationwide negative attention will haunt them for years
She was lucky to have recorded it. Knowing he was out, this wouldnt stop me from staying there. It's just as wrong to destroy a business because of one employee's bad day.

Forum List

Back