Worst Hotel Manager EVER

Well, someone is home sulking at home right now after getting their ass chewed up and fired.

The owner says......That’s my cousin Bennie, he shouldn’t have done that and we don’t support what he did and he is suspended until we figure out what to do with him.

They told the woman “we are sorry” and offered her a free stay

As my kids were growing up three times I went to motels where there was "fun" by guests that made the time terrible. I hotel clerk actually said he could not do anything. He had a look of fear in him because of the racial implications. One time the whole floor we were on was flooded by the floor above us. All of this was not Spring Break. Groups partying to 5 in the morning is not fun when much of the rest of patrons are trying to sleep.

I work at a hotel and a few times that happened, the evening MOD asks me to go talk to them because they are always a pussy.

Twice I've gone to talk to "those people" and both times they would gang up on me yelling. So Id just go downstairs and call the sheriff's dept and tell them what was going on and they threatened me, and they would come and run them out, then they sat and would watch the intoxicated ones till they left the property then stopped them for DUI and arrested them. Sheriff's dept here is full of nice friendly people, but they care about the community and do not tolerate trouble makers, especially out of state ones.

The woman may or may not have clogged the toilet.

But she reasonably reported the problem to management. The immediate response should have been.....shut off the water

Its your problem not mine is not a response

Not cramming diapers in a toilet is the solution. Anything else is blaming others for your stupidity
That's not baby poop. You can't get rid of heroin in a hotel room that easily.
Let me explain what a diaper is. It’s not baby poop. It often has baby poop in it but the poop is not the toilet clogging mechanism. A diaper is a large covering made of plastic and absorbent material which expands greatly when wet or shoved down into a toilet with or without baby poop in it

ok now?

Not cramming diapers in a toilet is the solution. Anything else is blaming others for your stupidity
Let me explain what a diaper is. It’s not baby poop. It often has baby poop in it but the poop is not the toilet clogging mechanism. A diaper is a large covering made of plastic and absorbent material which expands greatly when wet or shoved down into a toilet with or without baby poop in it

ok now?
what does that have to do with a family that doesn’t have a child in diapers?

ok now?
Best to just throw them out a window.

Cousin Benny is looking for a new job

He was only fired after the video received wide exposure.

The woman had complained two months ago and the Hotel had filed a $1000 damage claim against her. Didn’t see them take action then.

They will just give Cousin Benny a job in one of their other hotels in town

Forum List

Back