Worst Call of the Season So Far

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2011

"Tied at 23-23, the Patriots appeared to score a go-ahead touchdown on a pass from Mac Jones to tight end Hunter Henry in the red zone at the 6:44 mark of the third quarter. It was an impressive-looking catch, with Henry acrobatically catching the ball behind his body and holding it as it hit the ground."

One of many terrible calls in tonight's game played a large part in determining the outcome.

"Tied at 23-23, the Patriots appeared to score a go-ahead touchdown on a pass from Mac Jones to tight end Hunter Henry in the red zone at the 6:44 mark of the third quarter. It was an impressive-looking catch, with Henry acrobatically catching the ball behind his body and holding it as it hit the ground."

One of many terrible calls in tonight's game played a large part in determining the outcome.
Nope, it wasn‘t a catch. Ball hits the ground and he didn’t have full control after, not that it would had mattered at that point.

Apparently you don’t know the rules of NFL football.

Nope, it wasn‘t a catch. Ball hits the ground and he didn’t have full control after, not that it would had mattered at that point.

Apparently you don’t know the rules of NFL football.

The ball didnt hit the ground.
While I agree he lost control for a split second he then regained control and the ball never hit the ground.
That should have been a TD.
And as I said earlier I hate the Patriots.

Forum List

Back