Class - Japan fans clean up stadium after Gerrmany game

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Hats off to these guys. Its all about respect isnt it ?

As a side note my brother is stopping on a cruise ship in Doha. There are fans from all over the orld on the ship getting on very well. When the Japanese contingent got back after the game they were given a standing ovation by everyone on deck. In return they did a lap of honour around the pool.

Its the worlds game and brings people together.

Hats off to these guys. Its all about respect isnt it ? As a side note my brother is stopping on a cruise ship in Doha. There are fans from all over the orld on the ship getting on very well. When the Japanese contingent got back after the game they were given a standing ovation by everyone on deck. In return they did a lap of honour around the pool. Its the worlds game and brings people together.

As a side note my brother is stopping on a cruise ship in Doha. There are fans from all over the orld on the ship getting on very well. When the Japanese contingent got back after the game they were given a standing ovation by everyone on deck. In return they did a lap of honour around the pool.

Usually I like what you post, even if I don't always agree with it. But this is old, it happens most tournaments, one team will choose to do this so people go off and respect them or whatever, while the rest of the football fans act like neanderthal. Nothing changes either.

Usually I like what you post, even if I don't always agree with it. But this is old, it happens most tournaments, one team will choose to do this so people go off and respect them or whatever, while the rest of the football fans act like neanderthal. Nothing changes either.
Im not seeing any neanderthal behaviour.

Is he REALLY going on a cruise, or is he just trying to get away from his annoying dipshit brother?

This is what it looks like after dems attended one of The Halfrican's inaugural events.

R.5244054dfa594a3d8b6d4b58ed8d87cf

Tea Party Rally

3915585060_a9223145e1.jpg

Forum List

Back