World to end in 2030.

Most people don't know enough about tectonics. The San Andreas fault is an uplifting fault, meaning as it widen, It creates more land. The Pacific will move further west, and California will never "fall into the ocean" but simple add acreage.

Seriously dude?

I'd have to give this a STOOPIDEST POST OF THE YEAR nomination.

Progressives routinely tip their hand as the most naive mofu's walking the planet. :eusa_dance:

But thanks for the tectonics lesson. :bye1: :bye1:

Video presents the possible effects of global warming, sea level rise, and the effect of 'moon wobble' that will occur in 2030. Worth watching.

/----/ libtards, predicting doom and gloom for two generations.
1644932779766.png

The problem is you ignore the official Precipitation data which I honestly showed you that doesn't agree with you while you focus on drought only which can be misleading as it is in this case.

===

Meanwhile this chart shows that NO Drought conditions is increasing over time.

View attachment 601519
Droughts were worse in the previous century and a clear INCREASE in NO droughts since 1960.
Your chart shows "no drought" conditions in the "contiguous U.S." only through 2019. Since then we are having widespread drought conditions, especially in the West. Here's a more recent picture.

Last edited:
Increased precipitation in some areas doesn't end drought in other areas. More snow in the mountains doesn't help the dry plains of Africa. Heavy downpours that cause flooding don't help anyone. Droughts are predicted to get worse globally as global temperatures rise. Droughts also tend to form high pressure areas that actually cause increased rainfall in non-drought areas.

Ghey

Cannot be predicted with any degree of certainty.

Drought comes. Drought goes. Always has....always will

The climate kOOks always obsessing on the present. It's fascinating.

Drought-Maps-1896-2012.png

Still not working. Golf in the summer is amazing there.

Do you like golfing in the damp fog? ... Olympic in San Francisco is a world-class course but the PGA quit going there because of the weather ... colder at Olympic in summer than it is at Cypress Creek in winter ... and San Francisco is 500 miles south of here ...

I said only the tourists are safe ... not golfers ... in fact, it's really easy to pick-off a golfer out there on the links ... golf courses are about the only place there are no 300 foot tall tress ... no police protection, the courts have to accept "I thought it was a bear" excuse ... see, it's legal to shoot bears on golf courses here, and you know how easy it is to mistake a golfer for a bear, now don't you? ...

Come if you want, there's a ten year waiting list for housing ... so bring a van or RV to live in while you wait ... no police so you can park anywhere you want to under the law, just if you park in the wrong place you're likely to get shot up ... no District Attorneys so the courts have to accept self-defense ...

You like saying nice things about President Trump? ... that will get you into a fist-fight on the spot ... rabid liberalism, a place where Al Gore gets booed off-stage as a Republican shrill ...

Do you like golfing in the damp fog? ... Olympic in San Francisco is a world-class course but the PGA quit going there because of the weather ... colder at Olympic in summer than it is at Cypress Creek in winter ... and San Francisco is 500 miles south of here ...

I said only the tourists are safe ... not golfers ... in fact, it's really easy to pick-off a golfer out there on the links ... golf courses are about the only place there are no 300 foot tall tress ... no police protection, the courts have to accept "I thought it was a bear" excuse ... see, it's legal to shoot bears on golf courses here, and you know how easy it is to mistake a golfer for a bear, now don't you? ...

Come if you want, there's a ten year waiting list for housing ... so bring a van or RV to live in while you wait ... no police so you can park anywhere you want to under the law, just if you park in the wrong place you're likely to get shot up ... no District Attorneys so the courts have to accept self-defense ...

You like saying nice things about President Trump? ... that will get you into a fist-fight on the spot ... rabid liberalism, a place where Al Gore gets booed off-stage as a Republican shrill ...
It's not working. I'm boxing up my stuff as we speak.

Increased precipitation in some areas doesn't end drought in other areas. More snow in the mountains doesn't help the dry plains of Africa. Heavy downpours that cause flooding don't help anyone. Droughts are predicted to get worse globally as global temperatures rise. Droughts also tend to form high pressure areas that actually cause increased rainfall in non-drought areas.

You need to stop LYING, I showed the hard data showing the very opposite of which you keep ignoring.

Skook made it clear Droughts have ALWAYS been with us over the decades and the worst decades were the 1930's and 1950's

You do realize that it was 2C warmer in the past with 120 ppm less CO2, right?

I agree. What people fail to understand is that loss of freedom is directly related to irresponsible behavior. Nowhere is this truer than here in America.
I also agree, we don't need Brandon telling us we need to buy a $40,000 dollar vehicle that will probably stay parked in the driveway because he will still be pitching having a charging station every 50 miles. What would be a better idea is incentives
for Hybrids at least then we could get home with the little gas needed, since we would still be waiting for the charging stations because all the workers got fired for not taking the jab. In the meantime, the Chinese who built the cars with the power from their coal fired power plants are laughing in our faces. Let's Go Brandon.

You need to stop LYING, I showed the hard data showing the very opposite of which you keep ignoring.

Skook made it clear Droughts have ALWAYS been with us over the decades and the worst decades were the 1930's and 1950's
Here are my statements that started this, that you call lies.

1. Serious droughts continue worldwide.

2. Damage from drought often continues long after rainfall returns.

What about these statements is untrue (or a deliberate lie)?

Last edited:

1. Serious drought continues worldwide.

1. Is false. Alarmist claptrap. There are areas where draught is an ongoing problem. It isn’t worldwide.
2. Is true. And water is wet.

1. Serious drought continues worldwide.

Unless you provide links to sources and supporting data, sounds like something you made up.

1. Is false. Alarmist claptrap. There are areas where draught is an ongoing problem. It isn’t worldwide.
2. Is true. And water is wet.

By worldwide I mean there are droughts all over the world (earth). Not that the entire earth is in a drought. I changed the phrasing of number 1. to reflect this thus: Serious droughts continue worldwide.

Forum List

Back