World to end in 2030.

So you did not understand the math or science in post #153.

I think this subject is out of your league.
Seeing that no one knows for sure my theory is as good as any.

I watched a PBS presentation about the annual sardine migration up the east coast of Africa. The beginning 'shoal' of billions of fish stretching back fifty or more miles is decimated on its journey by dozens of species of animals, birds, fish, and other aquatic creatures that attack and feed on it, the remnant finally disappearing altogether into the deep. The highly educated producers of the film couldn't understand why the fish would embark on such a dangerous journey, and stated this several times during the presentation.

Now this is also 'out of my league' as I am not a scientist. However, it's obvious to me that the purpose of the migration is to feed all those creatures that lie in wait along the route.

Do the hot/cold periods correspond to the geologic record that reveals the dying of entire ecosystems followed by the sudden rise of another? If so it would follow the "ruin/restoration" pattern revealed in the Bible, in which case there is nothing we can do about it.

Last I checked, the Bible isn't a scientific document and is really very light on supporting documentation for events mentioned.

Interesting enough though, since I would hold the Bible roughly equivalent in terms of scientific relevance to Astrology and Climatology.

For years I said that Climatology was essentially the same level of "science" as Astrology - though I must now acknowledge that Astrology is FAR more fact based and scientifically grounded than Climatology.

And yes, I am a Scientist, a working Sc.D. - published and well regarded in my field.

Last I checked, the Bible isn't a scientific document and is really very light on supporting documentation for events mentioned.

Interesting enough though, since I would hold the Bible roughly equivalent in terms of scientific relevance to Astrology and Climatology.

For years I said that Climatology was essentially the same level of "science" as Astrology - though I must now acknowledge that Astrology is FAR more fact based and scientifically grounded than Climatology.

And yes, I am a Scientist, a working Sc.D. - published and well regarded in my field.
The Bible is very detailed about the tapestry of life, but scant about the wall it's hanging on.

The Bible hints at lots of scientific stuff.

"Science is the study of creation."

The Bible is very detailed about the tapestry of life, but scant about the wall it's hanging on.

The Bible hints at lots of scientific stuff.

"Science is the study of creation."

Is that like the Science of Fairy Tales?

Science is a method and process of discovery. As I try to explain to the ignorant AGW cultist, "science" is not a thing - it's a process.

The methodical, organized and rational means of gathering, compiling, and analyzing information.

My Sc.D. is in the field of logistics and continuous improvement. To fulfill my role as a scientist, I have to recognize constraints in processes, postulate hypothesis of what the cause may be, gather data, test my hypothesis, adjust, refine, gather data, repeat until the hypothesis is sound and is hence a theory.

That's how science works.

Is that like the Science of Fairy Tales?

Science is a method and process of discovery. As I try to explain to the ignorant AGW cultist, "science" is not a thing - it's a process.

The methodical, organized and rational means of gathering, compiling, and analyzing information.

My Sc.D. is in the field of logistics and continuous improvement. To fulfill my role as a scientist, I have to recognize constraints in processes, postulate hypothesis of what the cause may be, gather data, test my hypothesis, adjust, refine, gather data, repeat until the hypothesis is sound and is hence a theory.

That's how science works.
Tens of thousands of accredited scientists around the world believe in AGW based on scientific information. Are they "cultists"?

Last edited:
The connection between science and the real world is tenuous at best.

Utter ignorance.

Again, science is a process. It is a process that can (and should) be applied to a wide variety of situations.

Science is not dogma, it provides the TOOLS to gain an answer, it is not the answer.

Science no more is an answer than a wrench makes a car go. They are tools that when properly used provide useful results.

Utter ignorance.

Again, science is a process. It is a process that can (and should) be applied to a wide variety of situations.

Science is not dogma, it provides the TOOLS to gain an answer, it is not the answer.

Science no more is an answer than a wrench makes a car go. They are tools that when properly used provide useful results.
That's not the way science is generally understood (people believe that science will save us). Perhaps you should explain this more widely. Evolutionists are puzzled that more people don't understand evolution for the same reason.

Here are my statements that started this, that you call lies.

1. Serious droughts continue worldwide.

2. Damage from drought often continues long after rainfall returns.

What about these statements is untrue (or a deliberate lie)?

You are being an imbecile since I showed that droughts are DECREASING worldwide up to year 2019 as there is a strong increase in precipitation worldwide:

Figure 2. Precipitation Worldwide, 1901–2019

1645291074919.png

LINK

You never countered this evidence at all just deflect to more useless arguments that doesn't support your argument anyway.

Showed the droughts are DECREASING over all since 1895 the 1930's and 1950's were far worse than recent decades in America.

1645291305132.png

You never countered this evidence at all either.

No one is disputing that drought exist,
but YOU keep ignoring that they are getting smaller and weaker trended, you need to open your eyes to the NOAA/NCEI data.

=====

Here is the LINK to the NOAA Southwest region of America the ONLY area of any significant drought in the USA which is already dissipating as last year 2021 was near the average.

===

Meanwhile the WEST region shows overall increase in precipitation since 1901,

1645292660868.png

===

You keep ignoring the data that shows droughts are NOT getting worse since 1950 and over all since 1895, you have fallen hard for the misleading drought mania story which are lies since there are always droughts is some areas of the world at a given time period, but I showed hard evidence that droughts are DECREASING over all since 1950.

You are the one with no cogent arguments to offer just deflection distortions and evasions of the truth shown by data.

You are being an imbecile since I showed that droughts are DECREASING worldwide up to year 2019 as there is a strong increase in precipitation worldwide:

View attachment 603537
LINK

You never countered this evidence at all just deflect to more useless arguments that doesn't support your argument anyway.

Showed the droughts are DECREASING over all since 1895 the 1930's and 1950's were far worse than recent decades in America.

View attachment 603539
You never countered this evidence at all either.

No one is disputing that drought exist,
but YOU keep ignoring that they are getting smaller and weaker trended, you need to open your eyes to the NOAA/NCEI data.

=====

Here is the LINK to the NOAA Southwest region of America the ONLY area of any significant drought in the USA which is already dissipating as last year 2021 was near the average.

===

Meanwhile the WEST region shows overall increase in precipitation since 1901,

View attachment 603553

===

You keep ignoring the data that shows droughts are NOT getting worse since 1950 and over all since 1895, you have fallen hard for the misleading drought mania story which are lies since there are always droughts is some areas of the world at a given time period, but I showed hard evidence that droughts are DECREASING over all since 1950.

You are the one with no cogent arguments to offer just deflection distortions and evasions of the truth shown by data.
I didn't say droughts were getting worse, just that they continue to be a serious problem worldwide. (The crime rate has been declining for years, but that doesn't mean that crime is no longer a problem.)

Regardless of some increase in precipitation the west is in a serious drought whose effects no doubt will continue for years, as per statement #2.

It is the peculiar nature of man that upon hearing that a problem is 'getting better' that in his mind the problem has been wholly solved and no longer requires attention.

Last edited:
I didn't say droughts were getting worse, just that they continue to be a serious problem worldwide. (The crime rate has been declining for years, but that doesn't mean that crime is no longer a problem.)

Regardless of some increase in precipitation the west is in a serious drought whose effects no doubt will continue for years, as per statement #2.

Glad you backed off on your earlier statements, but you are still overrating this in the first place since droughts always exist and sometimes, they get severe and causing problems which goes away. There has been no long cycle of droughts in America since the 1950's which is why I bang all over on this misleading drought narrative.

Glad you backed off on your earlier statements, but you are still overrating this in the first place since droughts always exist and sometimes, they get severe and causing problems which goes away. There has been no long cycle of droughts in America since the 1950's which is why I bang all over on this misleading drought narrative.
I inadvertently phrased my original statement incorrectly, but I haven't backed off at all.

A drought today of the same severity as one 70 years ago likely has a greater impact, especially in developing areas of the world whose population has greatly increased. Even a smaller one might as well. Drought is serious both short and long term, not to be taken lightly.

Last edited:
Who has been taking droughts lightly? ...

No ... you're backtracking your earlier statement "Ecological Armageddon is already upon us." (post #10 this thread) ... now you're saying it's always been this way ...

Make up your mind ... is it "Ecological Armageddon" or "Business as Usual" ... and what does the Bible teach us about hypocricy? ...

I inadvertently phrased my original statement incorrectly, but I haven't backed off at all.

A drought today of the same severity as one 70 years ago likely has a greater impact, especially in developing areas of the world whose population has greatly increased. Even a smaller one might as well. Drought is serious both short and long term, not to be taken lightly.

He he he you go on and on despite that I made the case of the following:

1) no one is belittling the effects of droughts.

2) droughts are decreasing in size and length.

3) precipitation in America and World are INCREASING. on decadal and century level.

4) you have continually ignored sourced data showing droughts are declining

Many must be wondering why you persist on droughts and ignore everything else in the thread despite that they are DECREASING worldwide, how many times do I have to show these to you need glasses?

1645314929653.png

and,

1645314810754.png

and from NASA showing that we live in a GREENING world, deserts are shrinking

Carbon Dioxide Fertilization Greening Earth, Study Finds

From a quarter to half of Earth’s vegetated lands has shown significant greening over the last 35 years largely due to rising levels of atmospheric carbon dioxide, according to a new study published in the journal Nature Climate Change on April 25.

An international team of 32 authors from 24 institutions in eight countries led the effort, which involved using satellite data from NASA’s Moderate Resolution Imaging Spectrometer and the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration’s Advanced Very High Resolution Radiometer instruments to help determine the leaf area index, or amount of leaf cover, over the planet’s vegetated regions. The greening represents an increase in leaves on plants and trees equivalent in area to two times the continental United States.

red bolding mine

It requires moisture to support that increase in greening.

I think you whined enough about droughts, and you never make a point over it anyway since doesn't support the topics narrative or the data presented which says you are overrating droughts.

Last edited:
He he he you go on and on despite that I made the case of the following:

1) no one is belittling the effects of droughts.

2) droughts are decreasing in size and length.

3) precipitation in America and World are INCREASING. on decadal and century level.

4) you have continually ignored sourced data showing droughts are declining

Many must be wondering why you persist on droughts and ignore everything else in the thread despite that they are DECREASING worldwide, how many times do I have to show these to you need glasses?

View attachment 603689
and,

View attachment 603688

and from NASA showing that we live in a GREENING world, deserts are shrinking

Carbon Dioxide Fertilization Greening Earth, Study Finds

From a quarter to half of Earth’s vegetated lands has shown significant greening over the last 35 years largely due to rising levels of atmospheric carbon dioxide, according to a new study published in the journal Nature Climate Change on April 25.

An international team of 32 authors from 24 institutions in eight countries led the effort, which involved using satellite data from NASA’s Moderate Resolution Imaging Spectrometer and the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration’s Advanced Very High Resolution Radiometer instruments to help determine the leaf area index, or amount of leaf cover, over the planet’s vegetated regions. The greening represents an increase in leaves on plants and trees equivalent in area to two times the continental United States.

red bolding mine

It requires moisture to support that increase in greening.

I think you whined enough about droughts, and you never make a point over it anyway since doesn't support the topics narrative or the data presented which says you are overrating droughts.
I can't adopt the Pollyanna viewpoint that you have. Drought is a huge problem globally, regardless of increased precipitation.

The OP was not meant to be taken seriously.

I can't adopt the Pollyanna viewpoint that you have. Drought is a huge problem globally, regardless of increased precipitation.

The OP was not meant to be taken seriously.

Your replies make you not to be taken seriously because you have an exaggerated view of a DECLINING phenomenon which is why you fail epically here.

Forum List

Back