World to end in 2030.

The scientists claimed that by the year 3,000 the sun will have decayed so much, that it will lack the necessary force to heat the earth, therefore killing everything on it and turning into a wasteland..........therefore shifting the environment to where the earth will start cracking into pieces.
Well have not seen that study. Lol . This ball will float around along time any way ya slice it. As far as us well we have had a good ride. All things end.

The scientists claimed that by the year 3,000 the sun will have decayed so much, that it will lack the necessary force to heat the earth, therefore killing everything on it and turning into a wasteland..........therefore shifting the environment to where the earth will start cracking into pieces.

Any "scientist" making such a claim is probably an astrologer or climatologist.

Our sun will increases in intensity about 1% every 100 million years (glowbull warming). We will grow too hot to sustain human life in about a billion years.

I study a lot of history.

More of the same.

For 5,000 years of human history tyrants have ruled the people.

For a brief moment of 200 years a nation arose where the people were in charge.

The tyrants don't like that, which is why the left assaults our constitution and system of government.

Tienamin Square has started in Ottowa. The tyrants will not stand for freedom. Freedom is hard won and so very easily lost.
Sorry, I meant the earth is a mess (actually the 'world' is as well).

My neighborhood is just peachy.. if yours is a mess, I recommend you move to a nicer one.

Don't come to Oregon ... it's awful here ... we've defunded our police and crime is absolutely rampant ... only the tourists are safe ... so come and visit, just leave the U-Haul at home ...

1644854730003.png

In my over 60 years of life I've seen the environment improve in America,

But any improvement here is offset by China trashing the planet.
It may look better on the surface but there's a chemical and biological timebomb building beneath. :omg: Droughts will concentrate these pollutants.

I do believe climate change is a real problem, on top of other really serious problems, like the threat of Western values by increasingly bolder autocracies like Russia and China ... but I think it's unlikely either problem will just miraculously vanish in 2030.

What's more likely is that we will do too little, too late, and have to live in a world where extreme weather conditions become increasingly likely and life will be much more costy and uncomfortable, and if we're unlucky, we will lose freedom and have to live under tyrannic governments who keep telling us lies to distract from the world increasingly going to hell ... for the rest of the century, after 2030.
The oxygen isotope curve - which is the accepted proxy for temperature - shows that the climate of our planet fluctuated less with warmer temperatures. Which makes sense since the temperature before the transition to the ice ages is about 2C warmer than today and the threshold for extensive continental glaciation is about 2C cooler than today. The climate of the planet is driven by what happens in the northern hemisphere because of its threshold for extensive continental glaciation. The southern pole has a continent parked over it and is always covered in ice. It has a much hotter threshold for extensive continental glaciation than the northern hemisphere does.

transition to icehouse.png

Last edited:
It may look better on the surface but there's a chemical and biological timebomb building beneath. :omg: Droughts will concentrate these pollutants.

Droughts in US is in long term decline.....

Well, you could look up science on that matter.
Scientists come to opposite conclusions about the causes of recent climate change depending on which datasets they consider. For instance, the panels on the left lead to the conclusion that global temperature changes since the mid-19th century have been mostly due to human-caused emissions, especially carbon dioxide (CO2), i.e., the conclusion reached by the UN IPCC reports. In contrast, the panels on the right lead to the exact opposite conclusion, i.e., that the global temperature changes since the mid-19th century have been mostly due to natural cycles, chiefly long-term changes in the energy emitted by the Sun.

1632186412722.png

Both sets of panels are based on published scientific data, but each uses different datasets and assumptions. On the left, it is assumed that the available temperature records are unaffected by the urban heat island problem, and so all stations are used, whether urban or rural. On the right, only rural stations are used. Meanwhile, on the left, solar output is modeled using the low variability dataset that has been chosen for the IPCC’s upcoming (in 2021/2022) 6th Assessment Reports. This implies zero contribution from natural factors to the long-term warming. On the right, solar output is modeled using a high variability dataset used by the team in charge of NASA’s ACRIM sun-monitoring satellites. This implies that most, if not all, of the long-term temperature changes are due to natural factors.

Here is the link to the full paper.
ShieldSquare Captcha

There is no doubt among scientists all around the world that man made climate change is a reality and will have severe consequences.
But there is doubt among scientists.

There have been many reviews and articles published that reached the conclusion that much of the global warming since the mid-20th century and earlier could be explained in terms of solar variability.

Here are a few examples:
Soon et al. (1996); Hoyt & Schatten (1997); Svensmark & Friis-Christensen (1997); Soon et al. (2000b,a); Bond et al. (2001); Willson & Mordvinov (2003); Maasch et al. (2005); Soon (2005); Scafetta & West (2006a,b); Scafetta & West (2008a,b); Svensmark (2007); Courtillot et al. (2007, 2008); Singer & Avery (2008); Shaviv (2008); Scafetta (2009, 2011); Le Mouel et al. ¨ (2008, 2010); Kossobokov et al. (2010); Le Mouel et al. ¨ (2011); Humlum et al. (2011); Ziskin & Shaviv (2012); Solheim et al. (2012); Courtillot et al. (2013); Solheim (2013); Scafetta & Willson (2014); Harde (2014); Luning & Vahrenholt ¨ (2015, 2016); Soon et al. (2015); Svensmark et al. (2016, 2017); Harde (2017); Scafetta et al. (2019); Le Mouel¨ et al. (2019a, 2020a); Morner et al. ¨ (2020); Ludecke et al. ¨ (2020)).

Forum List

Back