World to end in 2030.

Unless you provide links to sources and supporting data, sounds like something you made up.
See post #91.

Also,

This article just scratches the surface of the long term effects of drought, especially prolonged drought. Some environments never recover. That's really long term.

/----/ libtards, predicting doom and gloom for two generations.
View attachment 601631
This part of the globe has been a very soggy Winter, raining here at the moment, and pasture behind my property is a small lake.

I doubt you live on Earth, or get out much.
Looks like you got the rain that California needs. ;) We have such lakes as well, from torrential rain that fell years ago. One such field that I drive by often never drained and has become a marsh complete with cattails, muskrats, aquatic weeds, nesting ducks, etc.

Notice here that God didn't withhold the rain from earth, he just moved it around a bit. Good to keep in mind when talking about this subject.

Amos 4:7
And also I have withholden the rain from you, when there were yet three months to the harvest: and I caused it to rain upon one city, and caused it not to rain upon another city: one piece was rained upon, and the piece whereupon it rained not withered.

Last edited:
Sorry. I thought I posted a link with that post dedicated to global drought. I'll try to find it for you. :)

Here's a good one.

It's a doozie!

First image on their page, for date Feb. 7, 2022 shows severe drought conditions in the middle of the North Atlantic Ocean. :rolleyes: :p;)

Meanwhile, looks like another branch of guv'mint bureaucracy in search of sustaining funding.

It's a doozie!

First image on their page, for date Feb. 7, 2022 shows severe drought conditions in the middle of the North Atlantic Ocean. :rolleyes: :p;)

Meanwhile, looks like another branch of guv'mint bureaucracy in search of sustaining funding.
It's probably a good idea to keep track of such things.

How does that relate to today's global temps and droughts?
Ummm... 2C warmer with 120 ppm less CO2 and that was before man.

In other words we are in the normal range of an interglacial cycle even with 120 ppm more CO2. Actually we are 2C cooler.

Here are my statements that started this, that you call lies.

1. Serious droughts continue worldwide.

2. Damage from drought often continues long after rainfall returns.

What about these statements is untrue (or a deliberate lie)?

Your first problem is Arctic Amplification ... the Polar regions are warming twice as fast as Tropical ... that slows down the large-scale convective circulation in the atmosphere ... as the 2nd Law of Thermodynamics predicts, average power in the atmosphere is dropping as the temperature difference drops ... thus the likelihood of more powerful events in the atmosphere become less as temperatures increase ...

I assume you know that droughts are associated with high pressure systems ... and that high pressure systems are self-destructive ... Meteorology 201, you should already know this ...

All-in-all ... a warmer Earth means a wetter Earth ... which means less droughts ... and tiny rise in temperature will only give us a tiny increase in drinking water ... the current water shortages are caused by too many people ... like 6 million in Phoenix ... stupidity if you're asking me ...

Flooding comes from low pressure systems, which are NOT self-destructive ... so where I can catagorically say you're first claim above about droughts violates the Laws of Nature ... some other factors need to be considered in regards to flooding ... just with tiny changes in temperature, we'll see tiny changes in flooding ...

Your second claim is gibberish ... drought-stricken plants recover almost immediately when the rains return, within minutes ... yeah, it might take a season for the herbavores to recover and another season to get the preditors back in shape ... all common ... all natural ... humans can't deal with this very well but who cares about some piss poor excuse of a rodent on it's merry way to extinction ... and the sooner the better ... if droughts were deadly, why does California persist ...

=====

It's illegal for Oregon to lock Californians out ... yet another reason to move to Maine ...

How does that relate to today's global temps and droughts?

IT DOESN'T ... and I believe that's ding's point ... any given drought would have occurred whether carbon dioxide is at 250 ppm or 750 ppm ... and any given drought will be occurring whether carbon dioxide is at 250 ppm or 750 ppm ...

Droughts are caused by the lack of the ugly step-sister greenhouse gas ... go figure ...

IT DOESN'T ... and I believe that's ding's point ... any given drought would have occurred whether carbon dioxide is at 250 ppm or 750 ppm ... and any given drought will be occurring whether carbon dioxide is at 250 ppm or 750 ppm ...

Droughts are caused by the lack of the ugly step-sister greenhouse gas ... go figure ...
And biggest "ugly step-sister greenhouse gas" is atmospheric water vapor.

Water Vapor - NASA Earth Observatory - Home

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Steamy Relationships: How Atmospheric Water Vapor Supercharges Earth's Greenhouse Effect​

Water vapor is Earth’s most abundant greenhouse gas. It’s responsible for about half of Earth’s greenhouse effect — the process that occurs when gases in Earth’s atmosphere trap the Sun’s heat. Greenhouse gases keep our planet livable. Without them, Earth’s surface temperature would be about 59 degrees Fahrenheit (33 degrees Celsius) colder. Water vapor is also a key part of Earth’s water cycle: the path that all water follows as it moves around Earth’s atmosphere, land, and ocean as liquid water, solid ice, and gaseous water vapor.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Water Vapor in Earth's Atmosphere - Ocean Surface ...

Last edited:
Yeah, no matter who wins the 2024 election, a Republican will have won. And if this silly public doesn't agree, they'll find tricks to putsch to power.

Prepare yourself for living under a government that doesn't care for elections.
Which is what we heard in 2016 from the Democrats when Hillary lost.
But Democrats fixed those election results in 2020.

Well, you could look up science on that matter. There is no doubt among scientists all around the world that man made climate change is a reality and will have severe consequences. When you do research on the matter without ideological blinders, you'll find that, too.

But when you've decided you better listen to propaganda and/or your gut feelings, rather looking up facts, I doubt I can convince you here.
If you want to talk science, begin with making distinction between NATURAL Climate Change, versus ANTHROPOGENIC ~'human caused' Climate Change. Science is also about precision in language and terms.

"Scientists all around the world" are not in unanimous agreement that climate change is only or even majorly human caused. Anthropogenic is a result of the ideological blinders applied.

-zdp1UKbzdS4O76DUDmM1XD_OnElnQyVsuQts4yVUlw.jpg

As this one shows, there appears to be a natural cycle in play;

Englander%20420kyr%20CO2-T-SL%20rev.jpg

More data;

Screenshot%2B2016-06-08%2B14.54.35.png

Global Cooling should be the larger concern and the pattern of the past suggests we are due for another plunge.

ice_ages2.gif

mpMnRZh.png

main-qimg-e24ecfe70bad0005d936e73ecdbb3dc2

figure-1.JPG.png

Last edited:
Video presents the possible effects of global warming, sea level rise, and the effect of 'moon wobble' that will occur in 2030. Worth watching.

Alarmist garbage.
Planet Earth will still be here in 2030 and the Moon is on a gradually expanding orbit.
Some humans in some parts of the world might be negatively affected by sea level rise, though such will likely be a few inches, not a few feet.

There have always been draughts over different parts of the world — except maybe during the flood. (Our planet used to be entirely covered in water.)
Not according to geological records, regards whole surface covered in water at one time. There appears to have always been continents above sea level, though they may have shifted about some.

Even if you go with glacier coverage during Ice Ages, that water for the ice comes from the finite quantity on this planet and the ice cap growth during ice ages resulted in lower sea levels.

Ummm... 2C warmer with 120 ppm less CO2 and that was before man.

In other words we are in the normal range of an interglacial cycle even with 120 ppm more CO2. Actually we are 2C cooler.
If there was no human population at that time how does that relate to mankind today?

Alarmist garbage.
Planet Earth will still be here in 2030 and the Moon is on a gradually expanding orbit.
Some humans in some parts of the world might be negatively affected by sea level rise, though such will likely be a few inches, not a few feet.
I agree. Great presentation though.

If there was no human population at that time how does that relate to mankind today?
That the past being 2C warmer with 120 ppm less CO2 was due entirely to natural conditions, none of which were CO2.

So why would you rule out other causes for our recent warming trend?

Not according to geological records, regards whole surface covered in water at one time. There appears to have always been continents above sea level, though they may have shifted about some.
True. Many misinterpret Genesis on this point.

Forum List

Back