World record marathon runner Kelvin Kiptum killed in a car crash. He was 24.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
This is so tragic. He was a phenom and had just come within seconds of breaking the mythical 2 hour marathon barrier at the Chicago marathon with a finishing time of 2 hrs 35 seconds.

This is so tragic. He was a phenom and had just come within seconds of breaking the mythical 2 hour marathon barrier at the Chicago marathon with a finishing time of 2 hrs 35 seconds.

It was that damn scamdemic vax and spike proteins....

Check out for Ethiopian involvement -- brake tampering , rofl .
Kenya's recent dominance drives them crazy .

Was that a joke?
Dude. It was a single car accident in the day time. That guy could run 25 KM in 2 hours 37 seconds, without running off the road. It is the same over there as it is over here. If you are a shitty driver it can and often does get you killed. I would not have happened if he was doing what he was great at.

It is the same over there as it is over here.
Did not realise that the US had lions and leopards wandering around -- particularly fond of snacking on marathon runners .
Anyway poor young Kiptum had a phobia about being kicked by an angry and jealous Giraffe so he travelled everywhere by car and trained on a treadmill .
:cool:

Did not realise that the US had lions and leopards wandering around -- particularly fond of snacking on marathon runners .
Anyway poor young Kiptum had a phobia about being kicked by an angry and jealous Giraffe so he travelled everywhere by car and trained on a treadmill .
Wow. Very informative! Amazing what you can learn on here from people of other interests, that follow things you don't. Thanks.

Generally speaking, we do not. Of course, out west, the Mountain Lions (cougers) and the random bear do occasionally snack on hikers and bicyclists.

I apologize at my insensitive remark at the loss of your sports hero. He was probably a good guy. And, I am glad the wild life did not snack on him after the accident, before authorities could arrive to collect the bodies.

Forum List

Back