Woodward exposes General Millys own personal insurection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not only Milley, Nancy Pelosi conspired with Milley to take the nuclear football from Trump as well as his authority as Commander-in-Chief, without justification, that is a military coup.
The 25th should have been used if there was justification instead of a military coup.
If Nancy is afraid of a Trump nuclear launch she should propose a new "no first use" nuclear protocol.

You know, there have been a couple of threads on this. . .

. . . and what I don't understand, is. . .

Why all of a sudden, is the right going on to believe Woodward?

He is a liar and an agent of the Deep State. There is a deeper agenda here, and no one should trust him.

Anyone that knows the true history of the Watergate scandal and how it was a Deep Event, would know, there is always a much deeper agenda. . .

This is to get you all fighting. . . and there is something more going on. I haven't figured it out yet. . . but we'll get to the bottom of it.

I can assure you, this is all a distraction.

He is a liar and an agent of the Deep State. There is a deeper agenda here, and no one should trust him.

Anyone that knows the true history of the Watergate scandal and how it was a Deep Event, would know, there is always a much deeper agenda. . .

This is to get you all fighting. . . and there is something more going on. I haven't figured it out yet. . . but we'll get to the bottom of it. I can assure you, this is all a distraction.
The RW only believes Woodward when there is proof he is right. Nancy Pelosi's letter, link below, confirms that she and General Milley conspired to have a military coup against President Trump.

Preventing an Unhinged President From Using the Nuclear Codes: This morning, I spoke to the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Mark Milley to discuss available precautions for preventing an unstable president from initiating military hostilities or accessing the launch codes and ordering a nuclear strike. The situation of this unhinged President could not be more dangerous, and we must do everything that we can to protect the American people from his unbalanced assault on our country and our democracy.

“Here are some of the answers about how nuclear launch works in this country,” Starr said. “A president, any president has sole authority to launch nuclear weapons but is not able to do it on their own. There are very complex procedures. And it all starts with any order has to be legal.”

If Nancy is worried about a US nuclear strike, she needs to re-write the nuclear protocol to have a two man verification and/or a "no first use" policy. This way one man alone cannot authorize a nuclear launch.

This is to get you all fighting. . . and there is something more going on. I haven't figured it out yet. . . but we'll get to the bottom of it.

I can assure you, this is all a distraction.

Milley needs to have a press conference and denounce the accusation today. If the story is aloud to gain traction without his response, or a response several days latter it will lead to speculation of he waited to put things in place for a cover-up.
When you put the alleged comments together with the stolen election, January 6 false flag, and Afghanistan disaster and cover-up it's not hard to believe the accusation is true.

Which is why Laura said repeatedly "if this is true."

So this shithead Milley thinks he reports to the Chicoms. Not to the Commander in Chief. Interesting.

Don't be silly, he was protecting the nation and the world from tRump.

Also known as mutiny. He conspired with our enemies and told them he would warn them is the US plans to take any surprise military action against them.

treason​

[ tree-zuhn ]

See synonyms for treason on Thesaurus.com

noun
the offense of acting to overthrow one's government or to harm or kill its sovereign.
a violation of allegiance to one's sovereign or to one's state.
the betrayal of a trust or confidence; breach of faith; treachery.

If Trump gets back in, this General needs to be charged, convicted and face the penalty for treason.

1631713989949.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back