Abortion "misinformation" to be censored now

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Everything Left wing corporations don't agree with or like about what is being said about the abortion industry will now be censored.

To note, because one person wants something does not mean it is happening like your title suggests.
It is already happening.

It has been happening.

For example, Dennis Prager had videos regarding abortion put on YouTube that were taken down. They claimed that it was "obscene" material, despite no obscenity being in it. So he sued, and our wonderful Left wing court system did nothing to help.

The US is now controlled by a DNC oligarchy, with the illusion of free elections as the media is censored by them.

You can't have democracy and not a free press.

It is already happening.

It has been happening.

For example, Dennis Prager had videos regarding abortion put on YouTube that were taken down. They claimed that it was "obscene" material, despite no obscenity being in it. So he sued, and our wonderful Left wing court system did nothing to help.

To note......

According to the Wall Street Journal, the lawsuit, which was filed on Monday, “says YouTube’s more than 30 million visitors a day make the site so elemental to free speech in the digital age that it should be treated as a public forum.”

False. Do you not find it hypocritical here that they are wanting the government to step in to control access to a non governmental entity?

Freedom of speech is the current war being fought in America. Pretty ridiculous that this is where we are and public conversation has to be tempered based on the feelings of the left.
No, there is no real battle, just DNC control.

The US is a one party system now, in fact, with a spineless GOP, it has been this way for a very long time.

Just look at "W" to see this. He was always a democrat.

And if you are looking to Trump, he grew up a democrat.

Did he miraculously convert to a conservative just to run for President?

I have my doubts.

Nonetheless, we already had Trump as President, and what did he do to change things? It has only gotten worse.

Freedom of speech is the current war being fought in America. Pretty ridiculous that this is where we are and public conversation has to be tempered based on the feelings of the left.

And yet you were just able to say what you wanted to.

To note......

According to the Wall Street Journal, the lawsuit, which was filed on Monday, “says YouTube’s more than 30 million visitors a day make the site so elemental to free speech in the digital age that it should be treated as a public forum.”

False. Do you not find it hypocritical here that they are wanting the government to step in to control access to a non governmental entity?
They are trying to access forms of media that reach the most people. It is understandable since controlling the sources that reach the most people will result in certain election results.

Naturally, people like you enjoy this, but the reality is the same, without a free press there is no democracy.

You prefer no democracy which is understandable being a partisan hack.

Everything Left wing corporations don't agree with or like about what is being said about the abortion industry will now be censored.
I certainly hope so. Conservatives are fountains of misinformation on any and all subjects and should be stopped wherever we can.

I certainly hope so. Conservatives are fountains of misinformation on any and all subjects and should be stopped wherever we can.
I think you will find that democrats lie as well, at least in the fake news they do. But you and I know better, right? They are all really as pure as the wind driven snow.

So that is why they should only censor conservatives

You sir are brilliant!

They are trying to access forms of media that reach the most people. It is understandable since controlling the sources that reach the most people will result in certain election results.

Naturally, people like you enjoy this, but the reality is the same, without a free press there is no democracy.

You prefer no democracy which is understandable being a partisan hack.

I enjoy what? Your desire for the government to take over the internet? Is this really what you want?

I enjoy what? Your desire for the government to take over the internet? Is this really what you want?
I desire no censorship, as where you desire partisan censorship on a forum that has become the way the general public communicates now.

I think you will find that democrats lie as well, at least in the fake news they do. But you and I know better, right? They are all really as pure as the wind driven snow.

So that is why they should only censor conservatives

You sir are brilliant!
I think you didn't think that through.

DemNazis same as Them Nazis

I desire no censorship, as where you desire partisan censorship on a forum that has become the way the general public communicates now.

I addressed the idea of the government controlling access to websites. Why are you avoiding that point?

So you are in favor of the DNC controlling social media

Understood.

This is just like the thread title. Presenting things as facts that are not present. Or in other words just making things up.

But not being able to present a solution to what you see as a problem I guess we can just dismiss this one.

Of course. When you know you are on the wrong side morally and ethically, anything you need to do to silnce the opposition.

This is just like the thread title. Presenting things as facts that are not present. Or in other words just making things up.

But not being able to present a solution to what you see as a problem I guess we can just dismiss this one.
The courts need to review how communication has changed. Social media now is how society converses.

To censor it in such a partisan way destroys such communication politically.

Forum List

Back