Democrats propose tax incentives for electric vehicles, but ...

dblack

Diamond Member
May 21, 2011
... only if they are made by unionized auto manufacturers. Of course, Elon Musk is angry:

But it's what he deserves for exploiting his workers for profit! (and making the only meaningful progress toward widespread adoption of electric cars).

... only if they are made by unionized auto manufacturers. Of course, Elon Musk is angry:

But it's what he deserves for exploiting his workers for profit! (and making the only meaningful progress toward widespread adoption of electric cars).

Musk also commits the crime of paying Tesla workers better than UAW workers and providing better benefits.

The bastard. He's clearly just doing that to undermine the labor movement.
Biden will do what is necessary to empower the DNC.

He cares nothing about Americans, as he proved as he left Americans behind in Afghanistan

He will now leave us all behind

Clearly, Elon didn't "invest" properly during the last election.

The bastard. He's clearly just doing that to undermine the labor movement.

Fuck the labor movement, if they can't compete they should go broke. The law, if enacted, is unconstitutional and would never withstand a challenge.

Fuck the labor movement, if they can't compete they should go broke. The law, if enacted, is unconstitutional and would never withstand a challenge.

I suspect they're just soliciting donations.

I am amused to see people whining about a tax deduction for cars, but I bet they don't whine about their mortgage interest deduction. :lol:

Or their child tax credits.

The government interferes in the free market through tax expenditures to the tune of $1.4 trillion a year!

I am amused to see people whining about a tax deduction for cars, but I bet they don't whine about their mortgage interest deduction. :lol:

The government interferes in the free market through tax expenditures to the tune of $1.4 trillion a year!

I whine about all of those things. :)

I whine about all of those things. :)
Me, too. Have been ever since I came to this forum. But most people don't. You should see the angry screams and moaning from the pseudocons every time I bring it up.

Entitled welfare queens. Every last one of them.

Me, too. Have been ever since I came to this forum. But most people don't. You should see the angry screams and moaning from the pseudocons every time I bring it up.

Entitled welfare queens. Every last one of them.
Tax incentives sell well to the rubes, both left and right because ... free shit!

Actually he commits the crime of unlawfully attacking attempts to unionize.
Ahh.. so instead of prosecuting him for his crimes, they monkey with the tax code so their buddies at Ford come out ahead. Makes sense. :rolleyes:

Ahh.. so instead of prosecuting him for his crimes, they monkey with the tax code so their buddies at Ford come out ahead. Makes sense. :rolleyes:
I was merely mentioning to the other poster that Musk is no angel.

That’s all.

The rest is shit you made up.

Those deductions aren't dependent on who wrote the mortgage or who made the child.

Forum List

Back