Wonder if their messiah obama was vaxxed. Cause he has covid

Yes. The whole family is vaccinated.

So this is a lie?

1647270213264.png

Nope, and I won't. The data is getting out on how dangerous these vaccines are. And it's coming out from Pfizer.
My shot card is 4 feet long since 1950 because I lived overseas. I have more confidence in them as a result.

My shot card is 4 feet long since 1950 because I lived overseas. I have more confidence in them as a result.
Yes, but now it's all about the money. The government buys the vaccine, with a lot of our leaders have stock in them. Try to force everyone to get it. Even the news media is sponsored by Pfizer.

Either does Trump---no matter how much you try to spin shit and take comments out of context trying to support your stupid off the wall claims about him.
Ignore the Loser's crackpot notions concerning the introduction of light or disinfectants into the body.

Respect his acceptance of the advice public health experts and the current administration regarding the effectiveness of vaccinations and boosters.

As he admitted, they work:

Screen Shot 2020-03-11 at 7.58.56 AM.png

That's not what Trump said either in regards to "bleach" and for some strange reason abc news chose to leave out the entire statement and then that became the narrative passed around on all of the media outlets around the worldwide globe, talk shows and repeated like a little parrot like you.

POLLY WANT A CRACKER?

Good little leftist. That's good. On board. Like any good little lefty under the devil spell of group think. Now, go get the Pats on your back about how you are all about the VAX. Puff out that chest.
Trump stopped spouting his crackpot notions concerning injecting disinfectants into the body quite a while ago.

Trump had suggested during a White House briefing that injecting disinfectants could treat COVID-19.

Lysol issues warning that disinfectants should not be injected or ingested into human body to treat coronavirus Their warning comes after President Trump discussed the idea of treating coronavirus by possibly injecting disinfectant into COVID-19 patients.

He subsequently began parroting the expertise of Dr Fauci and other public health experts in the matter, upsetting his goons.

During a July 2021 town hall, the President stated that "If you’re vaccinated, you’re not going to be hospitalized, you’re not going to be in the ICU unit, and you’re not going to die."

During the same public appearance, Biden also stated, accurately, that vaccinated people are less likely to catch the virus than unvaccinated people and, if they do catch it, are less likely to get sick.
Trump echoed the President:

Did Biden lie?
I can't pretend that he lied. Do presidents misspeak? You may not believe it, but it happens.

The fact that he clarified immediately afterwards strongly suggests that he had overstate the effectiveness of Covid vaccines. No vaccine is 100% effective.

During the same public appearance, Biden also stated, accurately, that vaccinated people are less likely to catch the virus than unvaccinated people and, if they do catch it, are less likely to get sick.

Last edited:
I can't pretend that he lied. Do presidents misspeak? You may not believe it, but it happens.

The fact that he clarified immediately afterwards strongly suggests that he had overstate the effectiveness of Covid vaccines. No vaccine is 100% effective.

Biden said the vaccine kept people from catching the virus. Did he lie? Or, is he just stupid?

Vaxxed people aren't less likely to catch covid. Another lie.

Former President Barack Obama has tested positive for COVID-19, he tweeted on Sunday.

Obama said he is "feeling fine" other than a scratchy throat, reminding people to get vaccinated even as the number of cases in the U.S. goes down.

He had a scratchy throat but he feels fine. Huh, same thing with me but I am not vaxxed. Is obama vaxxed?
Thoughts and prayers.

Misspoken is saying 5,000 when you meant 55,000.
Biden lied and people died. And Democrats requiring the mystery substance injected to buy food was based upon that totally unscientific lie.

Misspoken is saying 5,000 when you meant 55,000.
Biden lied and people died. And Democrats requiring the mystery substance injected to buy food was based upon that totally unscientific lie.
Your hatred of the President compels you to irrationally attack him for only accurately noting that vaccinated people are less likely to catch the virus than unvaccinated people and, if they do catch it, are less likely to get sick, a few seconds after he had stated, ""If you’re vaccinated, you’re not going to be hospitalized, you’re not going to be in the ICU unit, and you’re not going to die."

Your pretense that people died in those few seconds because he had not first clarified that he was speaking of most, and not all, is very silly.

Do you believe that "people died" because Trump had similarly made such a blanket statement?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back