Quadruple-vaxxed Kamala has Covid again

Think about what you just wrote. I gave direct answers and cleared things up.
I think this "disconnect" may be a chronic condition...you did clear things up, but only after I winched you away from the non-sequitur rut you were stuck in

You dodged my questions and are bragging about it??
There's no bragging...I was trying to make clear your question was irrelevant to anything/everything I was discussing and answering it would only serve to sidetrack my question

I think this "disconnect" may be a chronic condition...you did clear things up, but only after I winched you away from the non-sequitur rut you were stuck in

There's no bragging...I was trying to make clear your question was irrelevant to anything/everything I was discussing and answering it would only serve to sidetrack my question
Whatever it was that you were trying to do in the end it was avoiding and dodging my questions. Not an honest way to engage. I wonder how you’d react if I took the same approach towards you and your questions.

Whatever it was that you were trying to do in the end it was avoiding and dodging my questions.
Yes, it was, because it had nothing to do with my question/point

Not an honest way to engage.
Not only was it honest but necessary as well so as to prevent engagement designed to distract from my question

I wonder how you’d react if I took the same approach towards you and your questions.
You saw how I would react

Yes, it was, because it had nothing to do with my question/point

Not only was it honest but necessary as well so as to prevent engagement designed to distract from my question

You saw how I would react
It may not have had anything to do with your question, but it had something to do with my question and point. I answered your questions. You dodged mine. What does that tell you?

Which I had no part of

That it finally got my question answered
Since I asked you the question I’d say you had a pretty big part of it. Except you ignored it so you could selfishly steer the conversation in the way you wanted. Thats not an honest way to debate. But to each their own. If that’s the type of person you are then that’s who you are. Confident people aren’t scared of answering questions though.

Since I asked you the question I’d say you had a pretty big part of it.
That only explains your part in it, It had nothing to do with me

Except you ignored it so you could selfishly steer the conversation in the way you wanted.
the fact that you realize I had to steer the conversation back to my question is proof that you were taking it in another direction. [I'm doing it now]

Thats not an honest way to debate.
Yes it is, not to mention very effective against deflection and misdirection

But to each their own. If that’s the type of person you are then that’s who you are. Confident people aren’t scared of answering questions though.
geez

That only explains your part in it, It had nothing to do with me

the fact that you realize I had to steer the conversation back to my question is proof that you were taking it in another direction. [I'm doing it now]

Yes it is, not to mention very effective against deflection and misdirection

geez
I was not deflecting from your question. I give direct answers to direct questions and I’ll always clarify and explain myself. That’s how honest people debate. You on the other hand can’t show others the same respect you demand for yourself. You dodge and change the subject. That doesn’t make you sound very intelligent

I was not deflecting from your question. I give direct answers to direct questions
No you asked an indirect question to my question

and I’ll always clarify and explain myself.
it just takes some time

That’s how honest people debate.
which is not what you did

You on the other hand can’t show others the same respect you demand for yourself.
The only thing I was "demanding" was an answer to the question I asked

You dodge and change the subject.
"return" to the subject is the accurate term here
That doesn’t make you sound very intelligent
I yams what I yams

No you asked an indirect question to my question

it just takes some time

which is not what you did

The only thing I was "demanding" was an answer to the question I asked

"return" to the subject is the accurate term here

I yams what I yams
My question was related to our conversation. The answer to it made a point that you did not want to acknowledge so you dodged. You’re not fooling anybody

Ok but we aren’t going to play stupid and pretend like he was pushing a message that if you get vax you won’t push COVID right? Y’all are talking about his comments from that Townhall in 2021, correct?

If you used news sources that didn’t lie to you by omission, you’d know these things.

Either she lied about being vaccinated, or Joe Biden lied when he said vaccinated people can't get the virus. It's one or the other (or maybe both).

This administration is full of Covid super-spreaders.

Vice President Kamala Harris has tested positive for coronavirus on Tuesday, her office announced in a statement.

“Today, Vice President Harris tested positive for COVID-19 on rapid and PCR tests. She has exhibited no symptoms, will isolate and continue to work from the Vice President’s residence,” said press secretary to the vice president Kirsten Allen.

“She has not been a close contact to the President or First Lady due to their respective recent travel schedules. She will follow CDC guidelines and the advice of her physicians. The Vice President will return to the White House when she tests negative,” Allen said.

Harris is the latest of high-profile politicians to contract the virus in Washington, DC, including House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA). A number of administration officials and journalists contracted the virus earlier this month after the Gridiron Dinner, including Attorney General Merrick Garland, Commerce Secretary Gina Raimondo, and Harris’ communications director Jamal Simmons.

Harris’ husband tested positive for coronavirus last month.
Has anyone ever ever claimed that getting the vaccine guarantees you won't get Covid?

Has anyone ever ever claimed that wearing a seatbelt guarantees you won't get in an accident?

Forum List

Back