Fauci has Covid

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
What's the matter Fauci, didn't mask up? Keep your distance?

Fauci tests positive for Covid with mild symptoms – live

Top infections disease expert is fully vaccinated and boosted twice, says National Institutes of Health – follow all the latest news.
Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases and President Biden's chief medical adviser, has tested positive for Covid-19, the institute said Wednesday.
Fauci, 81, has mild symptoms and has been boosted twice, the institute said in a statement. The institute told CNN that he is being treated with the antiviral medication Paxlovid.
Fauci was scheduled to testify Thursday at a hearing of the Senate Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions Committee on the status of the federal response to Covid-19 and future plans to manage the pandemic.

Fauci tests positive for Covid

intears.gif
QUICK! His vaccine didn't work. Follow the science and send him to Shanghai to be locked in a room for two weeks!

THis guy killed more aids patients than he saved. He can take failure and make it look good to lefties. He is paid more than the president of the US.

Fully vaxxdd, fully boosted. but....he's so thankful for owning the patent on the covid vaxx...oh wait, i mean he is so thankful that he has been fully vaxxed fully boosted cause that has saved his life. Still...we can HOPE he dies in his sleep like Liotta or Saget.

He only had three masks on and not 10. Shame on him :spank:

Ain't it great. All of these mask and vax virtue signalers coming down with covid. I didn't mask or vax nor did I lockdown. I got the alpha variant as well as the rest of the family. One worrisome case that the hospital provided NO care for and five mild "colds" is as bad as it got. So far, no further infections (natural immunity?) My brother and his family locked down, masked, vaxxed and boosted and every one of them has come down with covid multiple times. Scamdemic.

Fully vaxxdd, fully boosted. but....he's so thankful for owning the patent on the covid vaxx...oh wait, i mean he is so thankful that he has been fully vaxxed fully boosted cause that has saved his life. Still...we can HOPE he dies in his sleep like Liotta or Saget.
My former neighbor just died of a heart attack in his sleep.

RoshawnMarkwees was he vaxxed? Still...the best way to go rather than screaming and terrorized or in the hospital at the mercy of gov't doctors ordered about by Tony Mengele Fauci.

Ain't it great. All of these mask and vax virtue signalers coming down with covid. I didn't mask or vax nor did I lockdown. I got the alpha variant as well as the rest of the family. One worrisome case that the hospital provided NO care for and five mild "colds" is as bad as it got. So far, no further infections (natural immunity?) My brother and his family locked down, masked, vaxxed and boosted and every one of them has come down with covid multiple times. Scamdemic.
wow... I'll pray for them

I would never get a vax that was supposed to have been made w/ aborted fetuses but even if that wasn't thecase, i still wouldn't get it bc... no one seems to know what the hell it is, for one

and also, since the gummit recommends it... there's that..

Then there's all the s tuff you hear about the vax and how dangerous it is.. health problems and even death..

with all these filthy rich people who think the world is overpopulated... u don't know whom to trust... I do: NO ONE

RoshawnMarkwees said:
He was a hardcore left wing democrat so he was likely vaxxed and then some.

Do ya wonder if sometimes folk like that would like a do over?

Forum List

Back