Wonder if their messiah obama was vaxxed. Cause he has covid

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Former President Barack Obama has tested positive for COVID-19, he tweeted on Sunday.

Obama said he is "feeling fine" other than a scratchy throat, reminding people to get vaccinated even as the number of cases in the U.S. goes down.

He had a scratchy throat but he feels fine. Huh, same thing with me but I am not vaxxed. Is obama vaxxed?

Former President Barack Obama has tested positive for COVID-19, he tweeted on Sunday.

Obama said he is "feeling fine" other than a scratchy throat, reminding people to get vaccinated even as the number of cases in the U.S. goes down.

He had a scratchy throat but he feels fine. Huh, same thing with me but I am not vaxxed. Is obama vaxxed?
impossible! xiden said if you get the vaccine you can’t get covid

The Media protect the Messiah at all costs. They will lock up his vax records just like they did his academic records.

He's vaxxed and will be fine. Coupled with unvaxxed republicans continuing to die by the hundreds from covid this is overall good news.

Yes. Both vaccinated same month I was, initially.

Yes. The whole family is vaccinated.

Fool being vaccinated doesn't mean you can't catch the virus.

Forum List

Back