Quadruple-vaxxed Kamala has Covid again

ok go ahead
I’ve already gone, pages ago. This is why I’m on your case about the dodging. You can’t directly answer a question and go on tangents for pages until the topic gets lost. That’s why your not an honest debater.

Same here clean. And I go out regularly
Covid is spread through close, prolonged, intimate contact. Going out, particularly if you avoid crowds was never an issue. Another reason why draconian lockdowns failed and only made the pandemic worse.

That's what the COVID vaccines are there for.....to infect everybody with the same COVID.

If you think it's to protect you .... then I have a bridge to sell you.
Nobody gets a Covid infection from the vaccines, it's impossible.

The very thing I prevented you from trying to get away with
I don’t dodge and evade like you. I answer questions and discuss the subject matter. I wasn’t trying to do what you’re doing. You’re the one who actually did it. The only think you prevented us from having was a honest debate. Now we are down your wormhole of confusion and the topic is lost. I guess congrats if that’s what you were looking for. Pretty weak tactic though

I don’t dodge and evade like you. I answer questions and discuss the subject matter. I wasn’t trying to do what you’re doing. You’re the one who actually did it. The only think you prevented us from having was a honest debate. Now we are down your wormhole of confusion and the topic is lost. I guess congrats if that’s what you were looking for.
well hopefully from now on you'll just address the question/point being made/asked

Pretty weak tactic though
I call it the water tactic as it seeks its own level

Covid is spread through close, prolonged, intimate contact. Going out, particularly if you avoid crowds was never an issue. Another reason why draconian lockdowns failed and only made the pandemic worse.
Or, it doesn’t really exist. Coercion, everyone telling the same lie over and over. The evidence for me was the non stop draconian message over and over

Or, it doesn’t really exist. Coercion, everyone telling the same lie over and over. The evidence for me was the non stop draconian message over and over
Or maybe it's caused by pigs flying out of your ass.

I'll go with it really exists since every reputable scientific and medical agency providing treatment or research has examined the evidence and concluded that it absolutely does exist.

Corona has been around a long time...........We've known about it for a very very long time...........Studies after the 2003 showed that HCL worked.

Wait.............who are you guys.........CDC............WHATS THE DUCT TAPE FOR.........WHY ARE YOU WEARING A PZIFER HAT..........MMMMDUFFFF. MMMUSSSS

Vaccines were unnecessary.......early treatments and remaining open was what we should have done..............now the economy is fucked and world supplies are low.

Idiots in charge.

Or maybe it's caused by pigs flying out of your ass.

I'll go with it really exists since every reputable scientific and medical agency providing treatment or research has examined the evidence and concluded that it absolutely does exist.
Why do vaccinated people still get it? Hahaha

You can thank me for that...your welcome

cuz it had nothing to do with me.
Don’t need to thank you. That’s how I roll all the time. You should take notes.

A question directed to you has everything to do with you. You’d just rather troll than have a straight talk

well that's just ungrateful

then it is not an answer, its just another question avoiding an answer

I just wanted an answer, what you call trolling eventually got me that answer
I answered your question. You keep saying I dodged it but I didn’t.

Forum List

Back