Quadruple-vaxxed Kamala has Covid again

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
Either she lied about being vaccinated, or Joe Biden lied when he said vaccinated people can't get the virus. It's one or the other (or maybe both).

This administration is full of Covid super-spreaders.

Vice President Kamala Harris has tested positive for coronavirus on Tuesday, her office announced in a statement.

“Today, Vice President Harris tested positive for COVID-19 on rapid and PCR tests. She has exhibited no symptoms, will isolate and continue to work from the Vice President’s residence,” said press secretary to the vice president Kirsten Allen.

“She has not been a close contact to the President or First Lady due to their respective recent travel schedules. She will follow CDC guidelines and the advice of her physicians. The Vice President will return to the White House when she tests negative,” Allen said.

Harris is the latest of high-profile politicians to contract the virus in Washington, DC, including House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA). A number of administration officials and journalists contracted the virus earlier this month after the Gridiron Dinner, including Attorney General Merrick Garland, Commerce Secretary Gina Raimondo, and Harris’ communications director Jamal Simmons.

Harris’ husband tested positive for coronavirus last month.

Just like the guy I hired to build my deck and shed...he got way behind and used covid as an excuse why he can't come to work....then I see him and his crew on another job.....:45:

Either she lied about being vaccinated, or Joe Biden lied when he said vaccinated people can't get the virus. It's one or the other (or maybe both).

Vice President Kamala Harris has tested positive for coronavirus on Tuesday, her office announced in a statement.

“Today, Vice President Harris tested positive for COVID-19 on rapid and PCR tests. She has exhibited no symptoms, will isolate and continue to work from the Vice President’s residence,” said press secretary to the vice president Kirsten Allen.

“She has not been a close contact to the President or First Lady due to their respective recent travel schedules. She will follow CDC guidelines and the advice of her physicians. The Vice President will return to the White House when she tests negative,” Allen said.

Harris is the latest of high-profile politicians to contract the virus in Washington, DC, including House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA). A number of administration officials and journalists contracted the virus earlier this month after the Gridiron Dinner, including Attorney General Merrick Garland, Commerce Secretary Gina Raimondo, and Harris’ communications director Jamal Simmons.

Hey.....maybe the staff physician is trying to get rid of her with plausible deniability? I mean if Biden retires and Harris kicks the Witch Bitch supreme is next in line right?

Just like the guy I hired to build my deck and shed...he got way behind and used covid as an excuse why he can't come to work....then I see him and his crew on another job.....:45:
And that really sucks if he is part way done. Don't want to fire him part way done unless it's really bad.

Did Biden say you can’t get COVID if you’re vaccinated?! Cause I’ve heard him say the opposite many times. Is this a new statement? Can you provide a link?

Did Biden say you can’t get COVID if you’re vaccinated?! Cause I’ve heard him say the opposite many times. Is this a new statement? Can you provide a link?
Biden has said both...he is all over the place speaking out his wrinkled ass....

“She has not been a close contact to the President or First Lady due to their respective recent travel schedules.
Shades of Joe Biden's basement during his campaign. They're keeping her out of reach so she can't fuck things up any worse than the vegetable has. He will be traveling and they can keep them both under wraps. Mid-terms coming up--no more exposure than absolutely necessary--don'tcha know.

Biden has said both...he is all over the place speaking out his wrinkled ass....
Ok but we aren’t going to play stupid and pretend like he was pushing a message that if you get vax you won’t push COVID right? Y’all are talking about his comments from that Townhall in 2021, correct?

Forum List

Back