Fauci has Covid

I'm surprised no one said THERE IS A GOD!

In any case there's something in the Bible about how we should not gloat when an enemy has misfortune.

I'm not gloating but I often think the world would be better off w/o this guy... not an expert on all he's done at WHO and all... but I know enough.. Someone called him a psycopath and... well... kind of looks like it

:rolleyes:

1655336409729.png

I hope he’s coughing up blood right now. He’s destroyed so many innocent lives and millions of kids have mental problems.
well, I try to have sentiments toward folks that Jesus would approve of... I almost laugh bc that is not easy, as I am sure you know...

In any case, this is one reason people should believe in hell even if they kind of don't believe in it... you get to look forward to a day of justice... comeuppance for those like fauci and pelousi who do all kinds of evil and think they are above not only man's but God's laws... and they live a good life and get wealthy and etc... and... Good people on the other hand cant get a job or pay their rent... so yeh... I would believe in Hell for this reason alone (justice), whether I was a Christian or not...

What's the matter Fauci, didn't mask up? Keep your distance?

Fauci tests positive for Covid with mild symptoms – live

Good.

well, I try to have sentiments toward folks that Jesus would approve of... I almost laugh bc that is not easy, as I am sure you know...

In any case, this is one reason people should believe in hell even if they kind of don't believe in it... you get to look forward to a day of justice... comeuppance for those like fauci and pelousi who do all kinds of evil and think they are above not only man's but God's laws... and they live a good life and get wealthy and etc... and... Good people on the other hand cant get a job or pay their rent... so yeh... I would believe in Hell for this reason alone (justice), whether I was a Christian or not...
As Jesus said about Judas - It would have been better if he’d never been born.

WWJD includes tossing tables and whipping folks.

As Jesus said about Judas - It would have been better if he’d never been born.

WWJD includes tossing tables and whipping folks.
well, a priest I know said that... and this was just in reference to anger, not necessarily acting on it.. that it was different with Jesus being angry, that He was controlled when he did the overturning of tables and etc... and we lowly humans can't be like Him (he seemed to be saying) but frankly, well, i reminded this priest of the scriputre that says Be angry, but sin not... bc I think he believes just being angry all by itself is bad/sinful... something I never believed and still don't. God gave us such feelings to warn us that somethng is wrong... needs to be fixed..

Anyway... i don't recall Jesus whipping folks... laugh

well, a priest I know said that... and this was just in reference to anger, not necessarily acting on it.. that it was different with Jesus being angry, that He was controlled when he did the overturning of tables and etc... and we lowly humans can't be like Him (he seemed to be saying) but frankly, well, i reminded this priest of the scriputre that says Be angry, but sin not... bc I think he believes just being angry all by itself is bad/sinful... something I never believed and still don't. God gave us such feelings to warn us that somethng is wrong... needs to be fixed..

Anyway... i don't recall Jesus whipping folks... laugh
John 2:14-16

The Fauxi family has asked that instead of sending flowers, people make a donation to the Wuhan bioweapon lab to fund Monkeypox gain of function research
Can he go hug all the peeps from ECO Health alliance, and Darpa too. Fauci needs to give them all a big sloppy kiss.

I don't wish ill on anyone. It's bad juju.

But if he did die from it I will admit I'd get a mild sense of self satisfaction and knowing a monster is gone wouldnt make me entirely unhappy.
I simply dont care about that POS. Millionsare dead and he had his hand in the gain of function bs that did this.

Not to mention him pushing pcr testsat way too high cycles...then toooff label being not allowed.

He should be hung for his crimes against humanity.

Forum List

Back