Wonder if their messiah obama was vaxxed. Cause he has covid

Yes, vaccinations obviously prevent people from catching Covid, but not all people.

It's much like Trump, who has belatedly scrambled onto the Faucci bandwagon, saying,

Most people are protected, but not everyone. No vaccine has ever been 100% effective.

No, they don't prevent people from getting infected. If that were true, the covid numbers wouldn't have hit record highs AFTER the vaccines came out.

No, they don't prevent people from getting infected.
This is a lie perpetrated by ideologues that only vulnerable ideologues swallow, not rational folks.

Medical science differs:

Screen Shot 2020-08-16 at 5.57.55 PM.png

"The ones that get very sick and go to the hospital
are the ones that don't do the vaccine...
And if you take the vaccine you're protected,

the results of the vaccine are good!"

This is a lie perpetrated by ideologues that only vulnerable ideologues swallow, not rational folks.

Medical science differs:

View attachment 616048
"The ones that get very sick and go to the hospital
are the ones that don't do the vaccine...
And if you take the vaccine you're protected,

the results of the vaccine are good!"
LOL... explain how the infections went UP after the vaxxing?

Infections didn't go down last year, moron...lol
You need not, unnecessarily, sign your posts "moron."

If you can convince yourself that the overwhelming consensus of public health experts is wrong and you are right - in a matter of public health - even after Trump has conceded the obvious - I am reminded of the doting mother cheering the parade of conscripts marching off to war: "Will you look at that! They're all out-of-step but my Filbert!"

Screen Shot 2022-03-15 at 10.17.22 AM.png

tumblr_inline_o0nsl5PwEz1qb1wre_500.gif

Take it easy. Trump talks too much and isn't very bright.
Trump isn't a corrupt politician/lawyer----he talks because he doesn't feel he has anything to hide. Immoral Lawyers and psychopath con artists master the being quiet bit for a reason--and none of it is good. While you dear, still should never talk about anyone else's iq----most everyone has a higher iq including Trump than you.

Last edited:
Ignore the Loser's crackpot notions concerning the introduction of light or disinfectants into the body.

Respect his acceptance of the advice public health experts and the current administration regarding the effectiveness of vaccinations and boosters.

As he admitted, they work:

First off LIGHT works FUCKING WONDERS against most virus's including COVID dear. I can not stress this enough. If exposed to the virus----stand outside in the UV light to help kill off some of the virus lowering your viral load before entering your house to expose your family----10-15 minutes in sunlight kills all of the virus in the areas that the sunlight reaches. And FYI sweetie, since atleast the 90's the hospitals have been using UV lights in the medical setting to kill off and prevent infections including pumping blood out of the body to expose to UV light and then pumping it back in. YOU IGNORE the medical facts--I don't hun.

I'm immunocompromised---I've been anemic for a long time and despite explaining to doctors that I have something else rather than iron absorbtion issues going on--they waited and waited to test till recently---I am missing a couple of immunoglobins which causes my body to destroy my blood cells and affects my immunity. I hate to think what the idiotic temporary blood clotting and uncontrolled bleeding vaccines would have done to me because it sure wouldn't have been build up my immunity. I've had covid by the way--awful soar throat for a couple of months, loss of smell, lots of naps as well but I survived it. My then 101 year old 85 pound grandmother whipped Covids ass in a couple of days and kept on going for another year.

Sorry, I don't give 2 fcks if your racist ass never gets vaccinated.
Honey, haven't you been reading about AFRICA----

Despite their lack of overall vaccinations--they (other blacks included) managed to not be wiped out by the virus. Why are your african cousins stronger and more resilent than you, you vaccinated wuss?

Forum List

Back