Women won with Trump

Trump won the white women vote. Difference being some people respond emotionally to propaganda, some people see through that B.S., and want what's best for them and country.

Congratulations on "winning" the popular vote. BTW liberals of great intellect, this may be over your heads, but the goal of the campaign WAS NOT to score the popular vote. Perhaps that was Hillary's intent, which is another indication of bad judgement and failure. A woman of high political experience was out-performed by a novice. What does that mean to you?

But you win libs., you really showed the world.

you may have 4 years of the talking yam, but only 2 for congress...
Arent you the sour grape :(

Sent from my VS415PP using Tapatalk

i think so little of the women who voted for a man that boasted about grabbing their pussies without consent & enjoys 'rating' women on a scale of 1-10.

Well like I said, that's a hell of a lot of women. I guess those women who voted for Trump understand harmless guy talk; probably some have men like that in their lives.

Then one would have to question the intelligence of a woman who voted for Hillary based on some words spoken by Trump over a decade ago. Don't worry about the issues, don't worry about the future of the country, don't worry about Hillary's lies to Congress and the people while at the same time, exposing our most sensitive information about the country to our enemies. Vote against Trump because of some locker room talk.

ho hum.... speaking of ho's, that bullshit excuse wifey poo #3 melenoma made about hubby & his locker room talk.... she then tried to blame billy bush for her husband's lack of control over his own words & actions.gimmee a break
That isn't what happened. You destroyed your mind with chemicals.

that is exactly what happened. take your pick:

/www.youtube.com/results?search_query=melania+blames+billy+bush
I saw the interview Playdough. She understood that it was a private conversation and locker talk and Billy did egg him on. Sure he's responsible but you need to blow it out of proportion to satiate your appetite for hate.

Female deplorable vote? Wow, your brain is rancid.

<pfffft> that means nothing to me except the fact it amuses me that it bothered you enough to respond. weasel dude.

carry on.
Well it amuses me that you think that highly of yourself because I certainly don't think that highly of yourself.
you do realize i will take your reply with all the consideration it deserves. :spinner:
Do you realize I enjoy making fun of you?

do you realize the same about yourself weasel dude?
You can try, go for it.

i think so little of the women who voted for a man that boasted about grabbing their pussies without consent & enjoys 'rating' women on a scale of 1-10.

Well like I said, that's a hell of a lot of women. I guess those women who voted for Trump understand harmless guy talk; probably some have men like that in their lives.

Then one would have to question the intelligence of a woman who voted for Hillary based on some words spoken by Trump over a decade ago. Don't worry about the issues, don't worry about the future of the country, don't worry about Hillary's lies to Congress and the people while at the same time, exposing our most sensitive information about the country to our enemies. Vote against Trump because of some locker room talk.

ho hum.... speaking of ho's, that bullshit excuse wifey poo #3 melenoma made about hubby & his locker room talk.... she then tried to blame billy bush for her husband's lack of control over his own words & actions.gimmee a break

Like Hillary blamed Tripp, Lewinsky, etc for Bills actions?

gee, a woman blaming the women her husband slept with? who woulda ever thought that? at least she wasn't the whore in those situations... can't say the same about trophy wife #3. lol...

That isn't what happened. You destroyed your mind with chemicals.

that is exactly what happened. take your pick:

/www.youtube.com/results?search_query=melania+blames+billy+bush
I saw the interview Playdough. She understood that it was a private conversation and locker talk and Billy did egg him on. Sure he's responsible but you need to blow it out of proportion to satiate your appetite for hate.

she also said she has two little boys at home.

a perfect prescription for disaster.

<pfffft> that means nothing to me except the fact it amuses me that it bothered you enough to respond. weasel dude.

carry on.
Well it amuses me that you think that highly of yourself because I certainly don't think that highly of yourself.
you do realize i will take your reply with all the consideration it deserves. :spinner:

You can try, go for it.

tsk tsk, the poorly educated never realize when they are the pun. poor WD.

You can try, go for it.

the poorly educated never realize when they are the pun

ironic

Can you say 'allegedly' grabbed their pussies? You don't mind a woman whose husband used a pussy for a cigar humidor do you?

lol- i don't believe drumpf said 'allegedly', now did he? oh ya, btw.... that whole cigar thingy was consensual. i don't believe tribbles said grabbing them was consensual either.

fail.

No, not fail. You're not using your head, providing you have one:
Bill Clinton sexual misconduct allegations - Wikipedia

first of all, wiki is not a legit source since anything can be written into the site whether it's true or not. that is why universities do not allow any cite from them in research papers.

secondly, the reply i gave was about his affair with monica lewinsky & the cigar that was used as a sex toy... & who said herself was consensual.

thirdly, i do not believe that any charges were actually ever brought forth against slick willy, now were there?

last, but not least: yes, you fail.

again.

Slick Willy got impeached in case you forgot. When was Trump charged? I guess I forgot that.

he was never charged with a criminal offense. in case you forgot.... in case you forgot that drumpf will be going on trial for fraud in just a few short weeks.

lol... next?

You really aren't very bright. Trump University is being sued and is on the verge of being settled out of court. There never was a criminal charge brought against anyone.

Did you vote for the woman that basically said, 'sexual assault victims have a right to be heard', (unless you slept with my husband?

i voted for the candidate that isn't a facist wanna be bent on oligarchy. you think paul manafort isn't still being investigated?

Do you think Hillary Clinton isn't still being investigated? And who is investigating Paul Manafort?

she very well might be, but so far, nothing is sticking. personally, i believe comey is still looking into manafort's ties to the Ukraine. i think comey is playing super partisan neutrality... & even if it cost hillary the presidency, if he can get some inside commies- he will. manafort never registered as a foreign lobbyist & that is why he is in deep doo doo.

The Clinton Foundation is being investigated and the FBI has made an inquiry about Manafort's ties to Russia. An inquiry is a long ways from an investigation.
I suggest that the BS about the Russians hacking email accounts will disappear now that the election is over.

or not... tell me how much do you know is going on behind the scenes with the FBI 'eh? i'm betting you had no clue about the 'civil war' raging on between the Washington bureau & the New York office.

Who cares, You said that Manafort is being investigated and he is not. Hillary is being INVESTIGATED for the second time.

You can try, go for it.

The morons never realize when they are wrong. I have a college degree, as do very many Trump supporters. Your hate overrides your ability to think.

Boy I'll tell ya, these liberals are really getting unglued. Sometimes you wonder what holds them together.

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Thank god women have guys like the OP to tell them what's good fer 'em.

Ah, the commie assumption that women base all their beliefs on what men tell them.

Feckless attempt at a bugus spin, and really, "commies"? What is this, the 1950s? The "conservative" assumption that women base all their beliefs on what men tell them was the op's hon.
No, it was yours: "Thank god women have guys like the OP to tell them what's good fer 'em." That was you.

You have to forgive him/her. These people are emotionally unstrung and irrational as a result, so they don't realize the hypocrisy and projection.
They've been taught that an illegal, immoral, illogical, hateful, historically inaccurate view of the world is the right view for decades. They've been taught that up is down, and that the "majority", i.e., the urban, populations are smarter, better educated, and just better than everybody else. They've been taught that mental instability, narcissism, and fascism must be tolerated and promoted and normalized for the "good of the many".

They are are not equipped for a constitutional republic, and they aren't going to know what to do. We must be patient. Eventually, they'll die out. I'm relieved that their people have been ousted, because the result is that they aren't going to be killed as they would have been under the commie regime they endorsed, like the idiots they are. Instead, they will be expected to work, to eschew foodstamps and ssi, to learn a trade. It won't kill them outright, but it will make them wish they were dead. Which is even better.

You hang onto that belief system and let’s see how this plays out over time hon; I see it as unsustainable on an evolutionary time frame – too much power and wealth concentrated at the top always eventually spells out social unrest. There will always be free people you cannot control, count on it.

But the victim bit is just sad, you should work up something else.

Ah, the commie assumption that women base all their beliefs on what men tell them.

Feckless attempt at a bugus spin, and really, "commies"? What is this, the 1950s? The "conservative" assumption that women base all their beliefs on what men tell them was the op's hon.
No, it was yours: "Thank god women have guys like the OP to tell them what's good fer 'em." That was you.

You have to forgive him/her. These people are emotionally unstrung and irrational as a result, so they don't realize the hypocrisy and projection.
They've been taught that an illegal, immoral, illogical, hateful, historically inaccurate view of the world is the right view for decades. They've been taught that up is down, and that the "majority", i.e., the urban, populations are smarter, better educated, and just better than everybody else. They've been taught that mental instability, narcissism, and fascism must be tolerated and promoted and normalized for the "good of the many".

They are are not equipped for a constitutional republic, and they aren't going to know what to do. We must be patient. Eventually, they'll die out. I'm relieved that their people have been ousted, because the result is that they aren't going to be killed as they would have been under the commie regime they endorsed, like the idiots they are. Instead, they will be expected to work, to eschew foodstamps and ssi, to learn a trade. It won't kill them outright, but it will make them wish they were dead. Which is even better.

You hang onto that belief system and let’s see how this plays out over time hon; I see it as unsustainable on an evolutionary time frame – too much power and wealth concentrated at the top always eventually spells out social unrest. There will always be free people you cannot control, count on it.

But the victim bit is just sad, you should work up something else.
The elite were just tossed out on their asses, commie.

Forum List

Back