RFK is a Leftist--PERIOD

1716224075438.png

I saw him on Bartiromo and he is a typical politician, doesn't want to commit to any policy RE the border (and...?) until the border is closed.

ha ha.. As we all know, that could be DECADES from now, depending....

Weasel

Gotta admit, it looks more so every day.

RFK, like democrats, have no moral base other than seeking power at any cost.

The GOP could care less if they win or lose an election.
I don't agree w/ that last one (assuming you meant they COULDN'T care less)

They care

But most of them do not seem willing to sell their eternal soul for a govt office.. like the Ds (then again, only God knows..)

I saw him on Bartiromo and he is a typical politician, doesn't want to commit to any policy RE the border (and...?) until the border is closed.

Weasel

…and Trump is a fascist. Joe is the only answer when it comes to the question “how can we save democracy?”

Weasel

Yeah he sucks but compared to the two senile warmongering bimbos, he’s far better because he’s at least anti-big pharma. Not saying much, but it’s something.

I was agreeing with the premise of your thread title.

RFK is a Leftist--PERIOD​

ok.

Yeh, I'm trying to recall where I heard his name in the context of Trump's vp possibles..

must have been some dimwit, obviously.

If Trump chooses anything remotely like rfk... not as smart as I thought

RFK jr was a heroin addict for 14 years. He goes to "meetings" 9 times a week. Those are his words. Anyone that knows anything about heroin will dismiss his run for president as ludicrous.

Forum List

Back