Women won with Trump

lol, while tribbles won the female deplorable vote, hillary won the female popular vote.

that says it all, right there. seig heil!

That's nice, now she and Al Gore have matching Miss Congeniality sashes

i don't think much of so called 'women' who would vote for a slug that grabs their pussies.

Did you vote for the woman that basically said, 'sexual assault victims have a right to be heard', (unless you slept with my husband?

i voted for the candidate that isn't a facist wanna be bent on oligarchy. you think paul manafort isn't still being investigated?

th

lol, while tribbles won the female deplorable vote, hillary won the female popular vote.

i don't think much of so called 'women' who would vote for a slug that grabs their pussies.

Did you vote for the woman that basically said, 'sexual assault victims have a right to be heard', (unless you slept with my husband?

i voted for the candidate that isn't a facist wanna be bent on oligarchy. you think paul manafort isn't still being investigated?

So you ddin't vote for Hillary or Trump.

Thank god women have guys like the OP to tell them what's good fer 'em.

Ah, the commie assumption that women base all their beliefs on what men tell them. Next you will assert your love of women by calling Trump supporters bimbos and sluts, while screeching that women must be subjected to late term abortions for their "health". (Which is sort of true...in every case of late term abortion, there's some man who is insisting that the woman kill that brat so he won't have to).

blah blah.... keep following your male dominated religion.

Or accused my client.

Oh sure, that's what it is. We'll ignore how blacks vote Democrat because that's what they've been programmed for, and women short on English language are easy targets of propaganda.

You libs. are thinking machines. I wish I had that ability.

Can you say 'allegedly' grabbed their pussies? You don't mind a woman whose husband used a pussy for a cigar humidor do you?

lol- i don't believe drumpf said 'allegedly', now did he? oh ya, btw.... that whole cigar thingy was consensual. i don't believe tribbles said grabbing them was consensual either.

fail.

Oh sure, that's what it is. We'll ignore how blacks vote Democrat because that's what they've been programmed for, and women short on English language are easy targets of propaganda.

You libs. are thinking machines. I wish I had that ability.

Your partisanshit is incredibly boring son.

So you ddin't vote for Hillary or Trump.

ever bothered to read the tenets of fascism? drumpf is the poster boy.

^^^ not surprising WillHaftawaite that i got a 'funny' from you regarding actual information. no wonder the orange clown loves you. he thrives & is counting on the poorly educated.

Can you say 'allegedly' grabbed their pussies? You don't mind a woman whose husband used a pussy for a cigar humidor do you?

lol- i don't believe drumpf said 'allegedly', now did he? oh ya, btw.... that whole cigar thingy was consensual. i don't believe tribbles said grabbing them was consensual either.

fail.

No, not fail. You're not using your head, providing you have one:
Bill Clinton sexual misconduct allegations - Wikipedia

Ah, the commie assumption that women base all their beliefs on what men tell them.

Feckless attempt at a bugus spin, and really, "commies"? What is this, the 1950s? The "conservative" assumption that women base all their beliefs on what men tell them was the op's hon.
No, it was yours: "Thank god women have guys like the OP to tell them what's good fer 'em." That was you.

Ah, the commie assumption that women base all their beliefs on what men tell them.

Feckless attempt at a bugus spin, and really, "commies"? What is this, the 1950s? The "conservative" assumption that women base all their beliefs on what men tell them was the op's hon.
No, it was yours: "Thank god women have guys like the OP to tell them what's good fer 'em." That was you.

Oh I own that for sure hon, sorry this is over your little head.

^^^ not surprising WillHaftawaite that i got a 'funny' from you regarding actual information. no wonder the orange clown loves you. he thrives & is counting on the poorly educated.
Little girl, I could post the tenets of communism, fascism, Nazism, and a bunch of other isms and link Hillary to all of them.
Eventually, you'll be able to think outside the box, but it will be an astral projection, and you'll still be voting dem

th

Did he say something to that effect?

he certainly said that he loves them & if he walked down 5th ave & shot somebody, he'd still have his trumpanzees supporting him. that pretty much DOES say exactly that 'effect'.

Little girl, I could post the tenets of communism, fascism, Nazism, and a bunch of other isms and link Hillary to all of them.
Eventually, you'll be able to think outside the box, but it will be an astral projection, and you'll still be voting dem

th

uh-huh.... btw, i am an indy. you fail again.

You have to forgive him/her. These people are emotionally unstrung and irrational as a result, so they don't realize the hypocrisy and projection.

th

uh-huh.... btw, i am an indy. you fail again.

Of course you are

You have to forgive him/her. These people are emotionally unstrung and irrational as a result, so they don't realize the hypocrisy and projection.

That's it, man, I was wondering why I was making you start all these threads.

Forum List

Back