Women sue NCAA over crossdressing men in women’s sports

Well, actually, they kind of do.
Not really
They show an employer that you can stick to a four year project. That's really all they are looking for.
You or your kids have clearly never played any sports, otherwise you would know it teaches exactly the qualities that enables one to excel in the workplace - teamwork, showing up, getting the job done, respect for others...

Not really

You or your kids have clearly never played any sports, otherwise you would know it teaches exactly the qualities that enables one to excel in the workplace - teamwork, showing up, getting the job done, respect for others...
I doubt he went to college either
Way too stupid speak

Most Don't.

Men should NEVER be allowed to compete with Women in HS-, College, Pro, Olympic, etc.

I support keeping them separate, 100%.
Unless there is some WOMAN, that can actually compete with the men.
You are the exception to the rule

Because males didnt end up in the women’s dressing rooms and competing with women on the field by chance

Liberals willed it to happen

And some are still doggedly defending it

Ho-hum, sounds like a jock who got a degree in basket weaving.

I doubt he went to college either
Way too stupid speak

Says the guy won doesn't even understand basic punctuation.

Or, could have been a Women's Studies major.
Actually, I have a degree in history from UIC. I managed to get this degree while serving in the National Guard and working two minimum-wage jobs. Also, during my college years, both of my parents were diagnosed with cancer and died. After College, I served an additional six years on active duty in the Army, leaving at the rank of Staff Sergeant.

I agree. Title IX was always nonsense.

Universities should have transitioned to their true role, from something the elites lorded over the rest of us to something that prepares people for participation in the workforce.

But you have this stupidity of college athletics, long overshadowed by professional athletics for people who like the sport. So you have colleges graduating people dumber than rocks before some of them are lucky enough to move on to the NFL or NBA, usually coming off as morons in interviews, not someone who attended a four-year school. (The NHL and MLB don't even bother with the farce, they just hire some foreigners who are good at the sports.)

But because of the stupidity of Title IX, you have the farce of women's athletics, giving scholarships to even dumber women.

When I want to UIC back in the 1980s, they had an athletics program. Ate up 2/3rd of the student fees we all had to pay, but they couldn't GIVE away tickets to the games. But UIC wanted to be a real university, and not just that place you went because you couldn't get into Urbana! They never had a football team and their basketball team was a joke.

So if transgender athletics make a mockery of the whole thing, I'm fine with that, because it was always a mockery
Your Jealousy and hatred of strong women is pathetic. You were that guy the girls beat in gym class every day weren't you?

You are the exception to the rule

Because males didnt end up in the women’s dressing rooms and competing with women on the field by chance

Liberals willed it to happen

And some are still doggedly defending it
Personally, I think the term Liberal is tossed around too loosely by some.
It’s a cop out for anything not trump

I personally will never understand the cult supporting someone so unhinged. I’m talking about trump.

I wouldn't know, I went to an all guys Catholic School.

The thing I remember about the jocks is most of them tended to be bullies...

Now, back on ignore you go because you are a crazy person.
I have just a couple of wackos on ignore
Lantern and Blaylock

I have just a couple of wackos on ignore
Lantern and Blaylock
JoeB131 complains about bullies when he was in school

But I notice he accused someone of being trailer park trash simply on the basis of an opposing opinion

If he was not well liked growing up I think I can guess why

But I notice he accused someone of being trailer park trash simply on the basis of an opposing opinion

What is your point ^^^

Oh, I was the smart, nerdy kid the other kids liked picking on.

But by HS, they all wanted to be my friend so I'd help them with their homework.

Again, 1970s Catholic Education, it was a chamber of horrors all around.

Also, if your feelings are damaged by being called "Trailer Trash", you should probably stop being such a snowflake.

Whats wrong with liberals that causes them to support such woke stupidity?

Even to the point of demanding unisex dressing rooms

This is crazy and I dare any lib to defend it

I don't like it but I support it. I also agree that this is the way to determine the policy; not government mandates.

Ho-hum, sounds like a jock who got a degree in basket weaving.

Says the guy won doesn't even understand basic punctuation.

Actually, I have a degree in history from UIC. I managed to get this degree while serving in the National Guard and working two minimum-wage jobs. Also, during my college years, both of my parents were diagnosed with cancer and died. After College, I served an additional six years on active duty in the Army, leaving at the rank of Staff Sergeant.
Just admitted he never went to college .
It’s so easy to draw these non thinkers out where they raise their hand.

Oh, I was the smart, nerdy kid the other kids liked picking on.

But by HS, they all wanted to be my friend so I'd help them with their homework.

Again, 1970s Catholic Education, it was a chamber of horrors all around.

Also, if your feelings are damaged by being called "Trailer Trash", you should probably stop being such a snowflake.
You didnt direct that insult directly at me

But its a common attitude of libs toward conservatives

And it may even be valid to say that the rich elites are libs now and conservatives are the populists

Forum List

Back