Women sue NCAA over crossdressing men in women’s sports

That bullies come in all shapes and sizes

And political persuasions
We’ll sort of

Bullies typically come from some group that feels they are superior and have a right to Target weakness

Or, an individual that is beaten at home and continues the bullying on a weaker individual.

Agree or Not ?

You didnt direct that insult directly at me

But its a common attitude of libs toward conservatives

And it may even be valid to say that the rich elites are libs now and conservatives are the populists

I can't speak for other conservatives, but the problem here is that the GOP stopped being about ideas a long time ago.

Instead, it became about playing on the racial, religious and sexual fears of stupid white people. This topic being a fine example. For the elites, they've become too crazy to work with.

I make the comparison to Frankenstein. Dr. Frankenstein creates a monster, that quickly gets out of his control and rampages across the countryside.

I can't speak for other conservatives, but the problem here is that the GOP stopped being about ideas a long time ago.

Instead, it became about playing on the racial, religious and sexual fears of stupid white people. This topic being a fine example. For the elites, they've become too crazy to work with.

I make the comparison to Frankenstein. Dr. Frankenstein creates a monster, that quickly gets out of his control and rampages across the countryside.

The elites have become too crazy to work with/for/whatever.

You just think you will be long dead before society collapses because of it, and being the sociopath you are, you don't care.

You repubs decided to allow Christians and white Christians at that to have a say over policy instead of denying God?

Shame on them, huh?

We’ll sort of

Bullies typically come from some group that feels they are superior and have a right to Target weakness

Or, an individual that is beaten at home and continues the bullying on a weaker individual.

Agree or Not ?
In some cases sure

But even infants bully other infants

Which means its part of our human nature

What else does sex mean? Are you idiots changing definition now?

What is this trailer park of which you speak? Oh yeah, everyone in blue states in the South live in trailers.
I've been in east TN for almost 28 years now and I have never once lived in a trailer.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Naw, I'm sure your betters live in mansions... the rest of you live in trailers and are proud of it.

Even with your income, you could have decent home in my state. Oh and imagine that the average income in my area is about your stated salary. That is the difference between where you live and where I live. You choose to live in a state where your income affords you small apartment/condo just so you can have the convenience of walking to your local Starbucks, albeit watching your back the entire way. To each his own.

I'm saying it's a man. That's all I'm saying.

Evidently it takes a man to truly be the best woman out there....

apparently. But, heck, you've got transwomen winning beauty pageants and winning on Jeopardy!; is there is anything that transwomen can't do better.

You repubs decided to allow Christians and white Christians at that to have a say over policy instead of denying God?

Shame on them, huh?

Um, yeah. The problem with letting religion have a place in politics is that you can't reason with them. Barry Goldwater predicted this 50 years ago, and it has come to pass.

1712059451586.png

Even with your income, you could have decent home in my state. Oh and imagine that the average income in my area is about your stated salary. That is the difference between where you live and where I live. You choose to live in a state where your income affords you small apartment/condo just so you can have the convenience of walking to your local Starbucks, albeit watching your back the entire way. To each his own.

I've owned straight-up homes in the past. The reason I prefer a condo is no shoveling snow, mowing lawns, raking leaves, painting the exterior, and all the other shit I had to do when I owned a building. Especially at my age.

Also, I have the advantage of not living next to inbred rednecks like I would in the South.

My Filipina friend moved to SC a few years ago. She absolutely hates it there. A week in Orlando... ugh, never saw so many homeless in my life.

apparently. But, heck, you've got transwomen winning beauty pageants and winning on Jeopardy!; is there is anything that transwomen can't do better.

Um, yeah. The problem with letting religion have a place in politics is that you can't reason with them. Barry Goldwater predicted this 50 years ago, and it has come to pass.

View attachment 925988

I've owned straight-up homes in the past. The reason I prefer a condo is no shoveling snow, mowing lawns, raking leaves, painting the exterior, and all the other shit I had to do when I owned a building. Especially at my age.

Also, I have the advantage of not living next to inbred rednecks like I would in the South.

My Filipina friend moved to SC a few years ago. She absolutely hates it there. A week in Orlando... ugh, never saw so many homeless in my life.

They. Are. Men.

Okay, so Transwomen are women... not seeing the problem here.

Yeah, I am sure 1000 years from now, an archaeologist will dig up the skeleton of a transgender women and (in)correctly identify it as a female. Funny that you dolts only fancy science when it is fits your political narrative.

I've owned straight-up homes in the past. The reason I prefer a condo is no shoveling snow, mowing lawns, raking leaves, painting the exterior, and all the other shit I had to do when I owned a building. Especially at my age

To each his own. I enjoy outdoor activity, even working. Granted, I have no need to shovel snow…ever.

This is what you don’t seem to get. You are much more likely to be living next to gangsters in your area than rednecks in mine if you have a decent job.

Yeah, I am sure 1000 years from now, an archaeologist will dig up the skeleton of a transgender women and (in)correctly identify it as a female. Funny that you dolts only fancy science when it is fits your political narrative.

Most people today are cremated. So they won't be digging up anything. The last thing I worry about in life is what someone is going to think when they dig up my remains.

(I've always wanted to spring load my coffins so the corpse sits up when they open it!)

To each his own. I enjoy outdoor activity, even working. Granted, I have no need to shovel snow…ever.

I enjoy outdoor activity. I don't enjoy outdoor work, especially if it has no real profit or gain.

This is what you don’t seem to get. You are much more likely to be living next to gangsters in your area than rednecks in mine if you have a decent job.

Again, I never visited your part of the country and saw any signs of affluence. It all looked like a third world country.

Most people today are cremated. So they won't be digging up anything. The last thing I worry about in life is what someone is going to think when they dig up my remains.

As usual, you missed the point entirely. A man can call himself a women, but the facts(skeleton) doesn’t lie.

Again, I never visited your part of the country and saw any signs of affluence. It all looked like a third world country.

If you haven’t seen any signs of affluence in the South, I don’t know what to tell you. You are lost.

As usual, you missed the point entirely. A man can call himself a women, but the facts(skeleton) doesn’t lie.

Skeletons aren't people. They are skeletons. And they are dead, it doesn't matter what they are.

If you haven’t seen any signs of affluence in the South, I don’t know what to tell you. You are lost.
Nope, the south is what happens when you let religious and racial bigotry overrule your economic interests. You've been stupid since the Civil War, when a bunch of poor whites removed themselves from the gene pool so a few rich whites could keep owing blacks.

I mean, say what you want about Nazi Germany, modern Germans KNOW they fucked up.

Most Don't.

Men should NEVER be allowed to compete with Women in HS-, College, Pro, Olympic, etc.

I support keeping them separate, 100%.
Unless there is some WOMAN, that can actually compete with the men.
This ‘lefty liberal’ agrees.

View attachment 925988

I dont see any willingness to compromise on Goldwater’s side of the religious political spectrum

The lefty hedonists are determined to introduce homosexuality to children as young as kindergarten and are not giving an inch on that goal

Forum List

Back