Women prefer alpha males

They don't have to state it or act up....They just are and project that....Well adjusted women (both of them * snicker *) can pick up on that with their chick radar.

Exactly. You can take your count to 3, I think I qualify. :cool:

That's because sigma males are still alpha males, only without all the chest putting Midwest bravado showmanship.

My wife says in a lot of ways I am tougher than a alpha male because they don't intimidate me and I'll stand eyeball to eyeball with one without a big production.

Alphas need betas because betas will follow along with anything they say and do anything they are told. But more so alphas need sigmas because alphas are usually tough on the outside but weaker on the inside, sigmas have a tough interior and don't feel the need to project outward toughness. In others we get their shit done and have the fortitude to let nothing get in the way, not even ourselves. We also have the ability to walk away from alphas because we're strong enough to function on our own without alphas or betas. But betas are weak inside and out and can't function alone, just like alphas can't function on their own either

Alpha males wouldn't be real needy like Trump.

most likely I just havent been around to many good alphas,,

as for the sigma stuff I sure wish I knew more about it 30-40 yrs ago,,
my life would have been so much different if I only understood why I thought and did the things I did,,
its only been the last few yrs I really came to understand the what and why of the sigma,,

Possibly, I'm not sure what a 'sigma' is though, I'll have to go research... lol

The insidious secret, rarely actually spoken out loud, is that women want a man who can fully support them in the lifestyle they choose to live, either with children or without, so that they don't have to work outside the home. They want a man who has so much wealth or income that she can freely choose whether to work outside the home or not, and given the choice she will decline, especially until the kids are fully growed.

Working moms are jealous of and resent the lucky ones who can stay at home and manage the household. Stay-at-home moms take every opportunity to exploit their advantage by planning social and school activities in the middle of the day, so that working moms either cannot participate, or can only do so with much inconvenience.

And every study ever done on the subject concludes that children raised with both parents and a mother IN THE HOME get the best of everything, do better in school, and are more successful and better adjusted in life.

Feminism has done more to harm America than any other development, except teachers' unions. Starting with the massive inflation caused by two-income families, and ending with the foolish and false dream of the Super Woman, who can be a successful executive AND do a great job of raising the kids. Daycare, babysitters, coaches,and tutors are no substitute for a mother in the home, no matter how much we hope they will be.

Is this the same as "women want an Alpha-Male? I kinda think so.

I'd say confident and capable, capable is a big one for me. I guess it depends on how you define 'alpha', I wouldn't define it as just running roughshod over everyone, but someone who is a natural leader, takes charge, is confident and capable of backing up what he says he can or will do. It's not pushing people around, or disrespect, which is what I think a lot of people define alpha as being.

Like mocking a handicapped reporter or shoving the president of Montenegro?

I'd say confident and capable, capable is a big one for me. I guess it depends on how you define 'alpha', I wouldn't define it as just running roughshod over everyone, but someone who is a natural leader, takes charge, is confident and capable of backing up what he says he can or will do. It's not pushing people around, or disrespect, which is what I think a lot of people define alpha as being.

That is the opposite of an alpha male, spoken of as the "needy alpha" .
The needy alpha is unfortunately what people perceive as alpha males.
They are bossy, quick to anger, blame others for everything and for whatever woman that fell for his lie - he will make her life a living hell if she doesn't follow his program.

That is the opposite of an alpha male, spoken of as the "needy alpha" .
The needy alpha is unfortunately what people perceive as alpha males.
They are bossy, quick to anger, blame others for everything and for whatever woman that fell for his lie - he will make her life a living hell if she doesn't follow his program.

I don't consider than an alpha male though, I consider that a bully and a narcissist. If they were truly alpha, then they wouldn't need to use those traits to prove it.

The insidious secret, rarely actually spoken out loud, is that women want a man who can fully support them in the lifestyle they choose to live, either with children or without, so that they don't have to work outside the home. They want a man who has so much wealth or income that she can freely choose whether to work outside the home or not, and given the choice she will decline, especially until the kids are fully growed.

Working moms are jealous of and resent the lucky ones who can stay at home and manage the household. Stay-at-home moms take every opportunity to exploit their advantage by planning social and school activities in the middle of the day, so that working moms either cannot participate, or can only do so with much inconvenience.

And every study ever done on the subject concludes that children raised with both parents and a mother IN THE HOME get the best of everything, do better in school, and are more successful and better adjusted in life.

Feminism has done more to harm America than any other development, except teachers' unions. Starting with the massive inflation caused by two-income families, and ending with the foolish and false dream of the Super Woman, who can be a successful executive AND do a great job of raising the kids. Daycare, babysitters, coaches,and tutors are no substitute for a mother in the home, no matter how much we hope they will be.

Is this the same as "women want an Alpha-Male? I kinda think so.
Feminism ruined the life of Riley most adult women enjoyed prior to the 1970s.
As my wife says - "I was born 30 years too late"

they think about themselves and what they can do first,, and get mad when people dont listen to them,,

a sigma doesnt care what you think of them as long as the job gets done,,

Please show me an example of this behavior in a male alpha wolf. This might be interesting.

I don't consider than an alpha male though, I consider that a bully and a narcissist. If they were truly alpha, then they wouldn't need to use those traits to prove it.
Exactly.
An alpha male is a calm male. Because he measures his self worth by his own standards he sets himself, he has no need for reassuring his value by others. If/when he fails, he curses at himself, not those around him.

Exactly.
An alpha male is a calm male. Because he measures his self worth by his own standards he sets himself, he has no need for reassuring his value by others. If/when he fails, he curses at himself, not those around him.
you dont even know what an alpha is do you??

youre describing a sigma not an alpha,,

you dont even know what an alpha is do you??

youre describing a sigma not an alpha,,
No
Humans are not like animal alphas.
In the animal world alpha males are overwhelmingly the alpha because of size, and fighting abilities.
It is more about the physical, than the mental.

Human alphas are mentally tough. Dripping with confidence. And thus, unlike nature's animal alphas - they are subsequently calm, not aggressive to show how badass they are, because they have no need for reassuring their position.

No
Humans are not like animal alphas.
In the animal world alpha males are overwhelmingly the alpha because of size, and fighting abilities.
It is more about the physical, than the mental.

Human alphas are mentally tough. Dripping with confidence. And thus, unlike nature's animal alphas - they are subsequently calm, not aggressive to show how badass they are, because they have no need for reassuring their position.
again youre describing sigmas not alphas,,

Forum List

Back