Women ignoring the bible !

By golly, there are still places where women obey the scriptures!

8010243-portrait-of-a-berber-woman-at-djemaa-el-fna-square-in-marrakesh-photo-taken-at-22th-of-november-2008.jpg

So all women are going to hell? You bible thumpers have condemned so many to hell till there won't be more than a dozen of you in Heaven.

if that is where the women are going, I need to get my ticket right away!

heaven is very boring-------you can read all about it in "THE DIVINE COMEDY" by DANTE. --------the very worst part of heaven is
the CELESTIAL ROSE department which is where VIRGIN MARY is--------nothing happens----nuthin' -----poor mary

If I was a woman and I read a book that said a rapist should get off free after paying a few coins, I would ignore it to.

By golly, there are still places where women obey the scriptures!

8010243-portrait-of-a-berber-woman-at-djemaa-el-fna-square-in-marrakesh-photo-taken-at-22th-of-november-2008.jpg

for the record----'the word 'thousands' is often used to mean "lots" People in Jersey city "flooded" the streets and celebrated on
9-11-01 They "flooded" the streets of Atlantic Avenue in Brooklyn too-----and celebrated. The towers were visible from
the part of Atlantic Avenue which is a muslim
enclave. They may have been visible from
Jersey City too-----I do not remember---Jersey
City is a also a muslim enclave. LONG LONG ago ----I lived in Paterson, New Jersey----that city became a muslim enclave----people celebrated in the streets there too. I believe that one could see the event if one stood up on GARRET MOUNTAIN-----but that mountain was ----at least when I was a kid-----used something like an INDIAN RESERVATION I am not sure it is part of the city of Paterson ?????

They don’t exist as perceived by theists.

These ‘verses’ were written by men, reflecting their ignorance, fear, and stupidity – including the misogyny common to the primitive societies in which the men who wrote these ‘verses’ lived.
They were written by people with common sense.

That anyone would give credence to such nonsense is reactionary and idiotic.
Not really. Dressing like a slut doesn't tend to give a good first impression; just as man wearing a wifebeater and sagging pants to a job interview wouldn't.

Seems to just be simple, age old common sense. Only libertines or people who could care less if their daughter is raped would disagree with it.

Last edited:
image-1.jpg

Women behave as if this verses don't exist.
Primary reason is that the modern West is a consumer economy.

Consumer economies tend to follow Satan, as traditional values and spirituality tend to decline in favor of material consumption.

But I don't think that consumer economies are forever sustainable; if the Western economy collapses we'll see a shift away from the current culture of devil worship (materialism and tasteless hedonism) and a return more toward traditional order.

Though the women in question aren't particularly immodest by today's standards; I'm not sure that the Bible literally wanted women to cover themselves up completely, however today we've shifted to far in the other direction where wantonly seeking attention through looks just for the sake of it it is a la mode.

If I was a woman and I read a book that said a rapist should get off free after paying a few coins, I would ignore it to.
To be honest there are some advantages a Muslim woman has over a secular Western woman. Women who behave to immodestly tend to be treated like whores; and the overall standards of modesty have declined to a sub-par level. In Muslim countries if nothing else at least the woman is protected, rather than treated like a piece of meat.

I wouldn't completely be against the idea of stricter dress codes being inforced in public areas and the media due to the net decline in standards which I think in some way may speed the economic fall of Western civilization.

Forum List

Back