Women: Do you identify with Clinton? Are your values that low?

I know a lady who worships Hillary. Even mimics her look. Same hair, same hamster-cheeked grin, same Boy Scout tent fashions.

I and my wife are understandably not permitted in her home.

She is the only Hillary supporter I know.
Thank you for that. You made me laugh.

Neither you nor jackson have the moral authority to rebuke anyone.

Oh, I see. We are on the "moral relativism" trip are we? There is no right or wrong... it's all relative.

By the way, who is that has "the moral authority to rebuke" according to you?

Last edited:
I thought I read you make a disparaging comment about the way Chelsea Clinton looks. I was just checking to see if that was what you said.
I sure did.

Let's see what you look like.
I had a second job a fashion model.

Put up a photo, dummy.
Not on a message board!
No...Don't do it, he will use it against you in some way sooner or later. He is goading you. Not one honest word from that guy ever.

Maybe it just that liberal women have such low esteem for themselves that they expect their men to cheat and lie to them repeatedly, they identify with Hillary.
As opposed to conservative women who don't mind being groped?

There is no actual prove that Trump groped women, just well timed Hillary sycophants promoting crap for the main street media (Hillary suckholes) and avoid discussion on her abundance of private and political failures both foreign and domestic.

Although, the fact that he's a billionaire, a popular playboy and relatively handsome in the younger years and a driven and powerful man likely attracted willing women like bees to a flower. (bees to a flower.. :eusa_doh:)

Just in From MSNBC: Rumours have just come into our network that Hillary was seen leaving a local bar with three male midgets, more on this story as soon as Chris Matthews changes his underwear again.

Since when...

14732260_885014418266132_9219399784164389480_n.jpg

Maybe it just that liberal women have such low esteem for themselves that they expect their men to cheat and lie to them repeatedly, they identify with Hillary.
As opposed to conservative women who don't mind being groped?

There is no actual prove that Trump groped women, just well timed Hillary sycophants promoting crap for the main street media (Hillary suckholes) and avoid discussion on her abundance of private and political failures both foreign and domestic.

Although, the fact that he's a billionaire, a popular playboy and relatively handsome in the younger years and a driven and powerful man likely attracted willing women like bees to a flower. (bees to a flower.. :eusa_doh:)
All good points, Lumpy. :)

For the life of me, what is going on in this world? I thought women were supposed to be moral models for their children. Granted, there may be very stupid women who vote, matter of fact, I know of some women who are going to vote for Clinton and haven't watched a debate or news channel in years.

Have you no moral compass and just look for the Vagina and say, "That's my girl?" Surely you are deeper than that!

:disbelief:
...and she's a loopy kunt

For the life of me, what is going on in this world? I thought women were supposed to be moral models for their children. Granted, there may be very stupid women who vote, matter of fact, I know of some women who are going to vote for Clinton and haven't watched a debate or news channel in years.

Have you no moral compass and just look for the Vagina and say, "That's my girl?" Surely you are deeper than that!

:disbelief:
...and she's a loopy kunt
Not exactly my words, but I do find her the Queen of Corruption, lol.

Forum List

Back