Women: Do you identify with Clinton? Are your values that low?

Then you are a pitiful one. Go let Trump grab you. No self respect whatsoever for herself.
Thank you, Jake. I can depend on you to open up a dialogue rather than resort to insults.
When you insult minorities, you will take the result of your remarks.

When you insult women, you will take the result of your remarks.

When you admit you admire a man who assaults women, you will take the result of your remarks.

You will be treated as what you are. You do not know better. You are indeed wrong.

Trump hates women, and you have fallen for it.
Still insulting. OMG, he insulted a woman...notify the press! (I have 2 degrees. How many do you have?)
Telling you the truth is what I am doing.

You insult others than cry when called out as the actual one doing the insulting. Tough.

When you admit you admire a man who assaults women, you will take the result of your remarks.

You will be treated as what you are. You do not know better. You are indeed wrong.

When you will finally learn that "insults" are often a moment to become educated it may find its intended purpose.

Ego is the problem, jake. No one can admit they are ever wrong. It's really that simple.

A rebuke goes deeper into one who has understanding
Than a hundred blows into a fool. Poverbs 17:10

When you will finally learn that "insults" are often a moment to become educated it may find its intended purpose.

Ego is the problem, jake. No one can admit they are ever wrong. It's really that simple.

A rebuke goes deeper into one who has understanding
Than a hundred blows into a fool. Poverbs 17:10
No, that is not a moment to educate, tur, so you have obviously never been a teacher.

Neither you nor jackson have the moral authority to rebuke anyone.

Anyone has the right to show that your words rebuke you.

Go to.

does anyone know any female that says,,I wanna grow up to look just like Hillary.
Or chelsea?

Say what?
What.

I thought I read you make a disparaging comment about the way Chelsea Clinton looks. I was just checking to see if that was what you said.
I sure did.

Let's see what you look like.

They should be embarrassed that the historic opportunity to elect the first woman president might be wasted on the lying corrupt scumbag lawyer Hillary.

Jackson may have been a cutie, so if she were a model, then she accepted objectification of the woman.

She is decided as a beautiful piece of flesh, not a human being.

That explains why she gravitates to Trump.

I know a lady who worships Hillary. Even mimics her look. Same hair, same hamster-cheeked grin, same Boy Scout tent fashions.

I and my wife are understandably not permitted in her home.

She is the only Hillary supporter I know.

Forum List

Back