Women: Do you identify with Clinton? Are your values that low?

Then you are a pitiful one. Go let Trump grab you. No self respect whatsoever for herself.

This can only be written by a man. And a man who has absolutely no comprehension of what women are about and what they want and what they do not want. You are the poster boy for the typical male idiot that most women despise.

How would you know what the "typical male idiot" is... you're a woman? That's your logic, at least.

When it comes to running a nation, nobody cares "what women want." Nobody cares what men want either. We attack other countries when necessary, and do not refrain because women don't like killing. We do not look at trees or abandoned animals and start getting sad when there are more important national concerns like national security, the economy and the debt.

Granted men have totally destroyed this nation in more ways than one can count, but not because they are men, but because their minds have been infected with bad ideas.

Then you are a pitiful one. Go let Trump grab you. No self respect whatsoever for herself.
Thank you, Jake. I can depend on you to open up a dialogue rather than resort to insults.
When you insult minorities, you will take the result of your remarks.

When you insult women, you will take the result of your remarks.

When you admit you admire a man who assaults women, you will take the result of your remarks.

You will be treated as what you are. You do not know better. You are indeed wrong.

Trump hates women, and you have fallen for it.

Thank you, Jake. I can depend on you to open up a dialogue rather than resort to insults.
When you insult minorities, you will take the result of your remarks.

When you insult women, you will take the result of your remarks.

When you admit you admire a man who assaults women, you will take the result of your remarks.

You will be treated as what you are. You do not know better. You are indeed wrong.

Trump hates women, and you have fallen for it.
Still insulting. OMG, he insulted a woman...notify the press! (I have 2 degrees. How many do you have?)

Maybe it just that liberal women have such low esteem for themselves that they expect their men to cheat and lie to them repeatedly, they identify with Hillary.

Could be they identify with Hillary on her extreme views of selling baby parts for profit and partial birth abortion.

Perhaps liberal women could just care less about the future of their offsprings freedom and ability to control their own lives.

CNN Poll: 89% Of all creatures from the black lagoon would rather look like themselves over Hillary.

Fox News Poll: 100% of all Trump women supporters would love to get on their \knees for him...
LOL...another liberal who would like to debate with sense. Dig deeper, Grump...you are on a roll.

You mean like the post Rexx Taylor made? The one I was responding to? That kind of sense? I'm a liberal like Donald Trump is intelligent.

Forum List

Back