Women can be stripped searched by trans officers who were born male

THIS MEANS A MALE CAN NOW STRIP SEARCH PAT DOWN, AND TELL A FEMALE TO SPREAD THEM. RAPES WILL BE OFF THE CHARTS THIS SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED PEOPLE!!
Trust us you should care and protest on this for multiple levels, and for multiple reasons. Do not think this can not pertain to you because it can and it will today we are living in the winds of communist China the worst is yet to come until you American morons stand up and fight this it is going to get worse and worse this means across the globe.
Where have you been with men strip searching women FOREVER?

Wow right wingers now have sympathy for folks who may have broke the law. If you don't break the Law, then you won't be strip searched, isn't that the Republican way?

If you knew what was coming and lived in reality you won’t have to break the law they are coming for you and kissing the democratic ass isn’t going to save you.

Where's the trans officers? Maybe you should focus on the violations already committed heavily by cis police officers, no?

You have been coming after us since the first slave stepped off the ship, so that is nothing new. The problem is, they may be coming after you.

Oh your one of the 1619 morons keep playing vicitim dumbass you see where Chicago is don;t you, and Detroit don;t you and the loser city your in now dont you .
Dude you better wake up like the rest of your brothers you deniars like to call uncle Toms.
Even if they are black you trained victims call the blacks a fkn cracker, or white supremicit.

MO FO I GREW UP IN AN ALL BLK Neighborhood in pittisburgh save the blk guilt shit ,I grew up with blacks who think “ about American Politicians doing htem wrong” not the fkn skin color jack ass.

Larry Pinkten could put your hate white crackers to same. GTF OFF SKIN COLOR , just like Morgan Freeman said when asked by that msm bastard how do we stop racisim he said ‘ STOP REFERING TO ME AS A BLACK MAN” OR AS WITH YOU A WHITE MAN”
just call yourselves G—-D DAM AMERICANS!!!!!!

Oh your one of the 1619 morons keep playing vicitim dumbass you see where Chicago is don;t you, and Detroit don;t you and the loser city your in now dont you .
Dude you better wake up like the rest of your brothers you deniars like to call uncle Toms.
Even if they are black you trained victims call the blacks a fkn cracker, or white supremicit.
Explain what a trained victim is? Ww can argue opinion, but you can't argue facts. History proves what I said.
MO FO I GREW UP IN AN ALL BLK Neighborhood in pittisburgh save the blk guilt shit ,I grew up with blacks who think “ about American Politicians doing htem wrong” not the fkn skin color jack ass.
Yea I know and your best friend was black and you are an expert on black folks and blah, blah, blah.
Larry Pinkten could put your hate white crackers to same. GTF OFF SKIN COLOR , just like Morgan Freeman said when asked by that msm bastard how do we stop racisim he said ‘ STOP REFERING TO ME AS A BLACK MAN” OR AS WITH YOU A WHITE MAN”
I agree with Morgan, but remember black folks are not the reason for color consciousness in this country. You need to look in the mirror 🪞 for that.

I'm a man and I don't want to be strip searched by anyone, but especially not a tranny. I don't want someone messed up enough to believe they are a different sex and actually demand they be referred to as that other sex making me take off my clothes.

I can appreciate the fact a lot of women would feel much more uncomfortable with this. I mean I can tough it out, but a lot of women by nature feel more vulnerable.

It's fucked up trannies feelings somehow matter more than the non tranny peoples feelings which make up the majority of the population.

Where's the trans officers? Maybe you should focus on the violations already committed heavily by cis police officers, no?

I guess you don't pay attention to the news as officers of every type have been brow beaten for 2 years now on a daily basis even when they are just doing their job.

The reason why Chicago is the way it is, Baltimore, New York, pick a black city, is the way they are is because whites keep trying to force blacks to be a free people and they still think of themselves as slaves. The slave does not dream of being free. The slave dreams of being master. (Georg Hegel).

Explain what a trained victim is? Ww can argue opinion, but you can't argue facts. History proves what I said.

Yea I know and your best friend was black and you are an expert on black folks and blah, blah, blah.

I agree with Morgan, but remember black folks are not the reason for color consciousness in this country. You need to look in the mirror 🪞 for that.

Thanks. Do you know of a city called “ East Liberty” ?

I've known a number of women (men too) that have gone to prison. The complaint against lesbian guards is that their body cavity searches were made to be unnecessarily painful. Trans women who imagine themselves to be women can't identify with what would hurt. And then, some really hate women and use any excuse to hurt.

Forum List

Back