Women and gun safety around children...

No it is all murders without a conviction that are not counted

Okay, you keep claiming that, but your own sources don't back that up.
Really

My source said this

Since 1967, homicide figures for England and Wales have been adjusted to exclude any cases which do not result in conviction,

Last time I checked unsolved cases do not result in a conviction

Getting back to the topic of gun safety around woman and children, best thing one can do if they decide to keep fire arms around is secure the weapons. Take out bolts, use the cable lock they come with, read the Manuel all that. Gun safety is pretty common sense. You just don't want your people to learn it from the movies and vedio games.

The best way to safely have a gun in the house is to carry it on your person.

A gun will do you no good locked if it's in a safe or disassembled.

Most people know not to leave a loaded gun lying around. It is an unfortunate fact that some don't but the question is do we enact laws that will restrict everyone from exercising a right because of what a few careless people do?

Some states do have laws I think. I would have to say, here in my part of Texas a concealed carry permit has become kind of a status symbol. I don't think they require enough training time, especially where safety is concerned. My class was pretty boring and lacked. Really, it seems that restrictions won't help to much, but maybe stiffer penalties for those who suffer an accident or negligent discharge.

a gun in the home- 43 times more likely to kill a household member than a bad guy.

I raised 5 daughters. The youngest is going to college next fall. I have had loaded guns all over my house their entire lives. Not once has a gun shot anyone. Not one of my daughters, not my wife, not any of my kids friends, nor our friends. Your idiotic statistic is hyperbolic bull shit.

Anectdotes about 'someone you know' are of no use regarding large populations. You know a few people that didn't get shot, what a revelation.

a gun in the home- 43 times more likely to kill a household member than a bad guy.

I raised 5 daughters. The youngest is going to college next fall. I have had loaded guns all over my house their entire lives. Not once has a gun shot anyone. Not one of my daughters, not my wife, not any of my kids friends, nor our friends. Your idiotic statistic is hyperbolic bull shit.

Anectdotes about 'someone you know' are of no use regarding large populations. You know a few people that didn't get shot, what a revelation.

It's better than the bogus statistic that Joe produced.

No moron, we have a mental health and a violence problem.

Are you saying they don't have mental health and violence problems in the UK, or Germany, or Japan?

Of course they do. what they don't have is violent and mentally ill people shooting people beacuse they dont have acess to guns

This really isn't complicated.

Jesus, you are an idiot. Of course they have those problems in other countries but we have it worse here and if we follow the plan that you morons want, that is; blaming the tool, then it will never get solved. But you people don't really give a shit about human lives, you care only about your agenda. Discovering why there is so much violence and mental illness and then treating it doesn't help your agenda along.

It apparently IS too complicated for you.

Jesus, you are an idiot. Of course they have those problems in other countries but we have it worse here and if we follow the plan that you morons want, that is; blaming the tool, then it will never get solved. But you people don't really give a shit about human lives, you care only about your agenda. Discovering why there is so much violence and mental illness and then treating it doesn't help your agenda along.

Again, you guys don't give a shit about those things either, other than to distract from the swath of destruction you fetish carves through the country.

Blame everything BUT the gun, and then ignore the fact that countries that don't let everyone own a gun don't have these sorts of problems.

Again, you guys don't give a shit about those things either, other than to distract from the swath of destruction you fetish carves through the country.

Blame everything BUT the gun, and then ignore the fact that countries that don't let everyone own a gun don't have these sorts of problems.

Bull shit. I am telling you right now, and have been, that we need to look at the "why" this happens and not the "how". That is the way we can save lives. You idiots don't give a shit about human lives you only care about disarming Americans.

You are a fucking liar.

Bull shit. I am telling you right now, and have been, that we need to look at the "why" this happens and not the "how". That is the way we can save lives. You idiots don't give a shit about human lives you only care about disarming Americans.

You are a fucking liar.

I can tell you exactly "why" this happens.

This happens because you have a gun industry which is so intent on arming every asshole in the country, so they can sell more guns to not only people like you who are afraid of your shadow, but to police departments which need to be armed like soldiers these days.

Meanwhile, Japan, which has probably just as many crazy people as we do, the Police almost never have to draw their guns. The UK only recently had to start arming their cops.

You are a fucking liar.

I can tell you exactly "why" this happens.

This happens because you have a gun industry which is so intent on arming every asshole in the country, so they can sell more guns to not only people like you who are afraid of your shadow, but to police departments which need to be armed like soldiers these days.

Meanwhile, Japan, which has probably just as many crazy people as we do, the Police almost never have to draw their guns. The UK only recently had to start arming their cops.

No moron, the gun industry is not making people depressed enough to kill themselves nor are they creating an atmosphere of hopelessness, nor are they glorifying lawlessness, or promoting the illegal drug and prostitution industry.

Now, shut up liar.

No moron, the gun industry is not making people depressed enough to kill themselves nor are they creating an atmosphere of hopelessness, nor are they glorifying lawlessness, or promoting the illegal drug and prostitution industry.

no, they are just providing guns to violent people. And they are doing it intnetionally.

You see, in Europe, prostitution is legal and addiction is treated like a medical issue, not a criminal one. And oddly, they don't have anywhere near our violence levels, and a lot of these countries have lower suicide rates than we do.

But they don't let average citizens own guns.

no, they are just providing guns to violent people. And they are doing it intnetionally.

You see, in Europe, prostitution is legal and addiction is treated like a medical issue, not a criminal one. And oddly, they don't have anywhere near our violence levels, and a lot of these countries have lower suicide rates than we do.

But they don't let average citizens own guns.

Look, you are a proven liar. No one cares what you think. Dismissed.

Forum List

Back