Woman with Lupus denied her chloroquine - "Thanks for your sacrifice!"

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
Fucking unreal - The shit isn't even approved for COVID-19 and won't be for another year or two.

REAL scientists are PISSED at the Dotard!!

It's also "approved" for arthritis and used often in psoriatic cases so I imagine the Lupus twist is well worth a dose.I refer NOT to your useless FDA. Go buy some pre-ground beef.

Yeah, an hmo that pushed for universal healthcare they thought they’d oversee...

Steven Litsky | Specialty Care | Kaiser Permanente Washington
Kaiser Permanente is the closest thing in the United States to universal health care, which I support. My approach to care is treating patients the same way I would want to be treated. My specific medical interests include rehabilitation of cerebral vascular accidents, spinal cord injury, traumatic brain injury and musculoskeletal dysfunction.

Last edited:
Yeah, an hmo that pushed for universal healthcare they thought they’d oversee...

Kaiser Permanente is the closest thing in the United States to universal health care, which I support. My approach to care is treating patients the same way I would want to be treated. My specific medical interests include rehabilitation of cerebral vascular accidents, spinal cord injury, traumatic brain injury and musculoskeletal dysfunction.

My Mac shut down your link as "not private" Did you have a point?

Fucking unreal - The shit isn't even approved for COVID-19 and won't be for another year or two.

She needs to write to her congressman and Senators immediately.

It's also "approved" for arthritis and used often in psoriatic cases so I imagine the Lupus twist is well worth a dose.I refer NOT to your useless FDA. Go buy some pre-ground beef.
It's for rheumatoid arthritis, which is very painful. My wife has it and takes that med. She is very concerned there will be a shortage thanks to Trump.

It's for rheumatoid arthritis, which is very painful. My wife has it and takes that med. She is very concerned there will be a shortage thanks to Trump.

There are ALREADY shortages. Apparently that's why they denied the woman with Lupus, for which it is an approved drug.
Btw - I know a nice lady with psoriatic arthritis. At age 50 she's now in assisted living. Sad :(

My Mac shut down your link as "not private" Did you have a point?
You must be awfully dense today. This is what happens under universal healthcare.

Shortages

There are ALREADY shortages. Apparently that's why they denied the woman with Lupus, for which it is an approved drug.
Btw - I know a nice lady with psoriatic arthritis. At age 50 she's now in assisted living. Sad :(
Shortages ? Where ? People had some around befor tRump could even attempt to pronounce it. Our health dept has a plenty. Fucking anti-war social democrats. Julian has 5 boxes on the shelf
quina.jpeg

I didn’t know Trump was a prescribing physician...

My wife has Lupus and took the drug for a couple of years. However, it started to affect her eyes so the doctor prescribed something else.

My wife has Lupus and took the drug for a couple of years. However, it started to affect her eyes so the doctor prescribed something else.

I've just known one person (lady) with Lupus. Not fun, she died when she was 45. My Mom had myasthenia gravis and died at 48 when I was a senior in high school. REALLY not fun. They've made bigly strides on the latter - Not sure on Lupus.

After time it can leave deposits in the eye not unlike Amiodarone. It's a better short term relief than a full time scrip.Lupus is a tough mofo to deal with. Try an herbalist with experience in OMD. The "evil' Chinese have a decent grasp of keeping it at bay

After time it can leave deposits in the eye not unlike Amiodarone. It's a better short term relief than a full time scrip.Lupus is a tough mofo to deal with. Try an herbalist with experience in OMD. The "evil' Chinese have a decent grasp of keeping it at bay

My wife has it under control with the medicine she is taking now. She has had it for 30 years now but everything is somewhat normal.

I'm sure that since the demand is going up for this drug, so will production pretty quickly.

People need hope, why do you want to deny people a chance at a cure from the new black death, just because the FDA hasn't approved it and won't for years?

She needs to write to her congressman and Senators immediately.

She lives in California...her Congressman and Senators were busy selling stocks before this happened.

Forum List

Back