Doctors, pols urge earlier use of ‘miracle’ coronavirus drug cocktail

Vox is stupid and political.. The "heart" issues with HCQuine have been KNOWN for 40 years... Patients WITH heart arrhythmia or CHFailure CAN only be treated in a hospital or close supervision. It requires a "baseline EKG" and continuing monitoring..

If you had followed the SOURCE of that VOX smear back to "The Hill" -- you would have found THIS...

France has recorded 100 health incidents and four fatalities linked to experimental drugs for those with the coronavirus since late March. Three other patients had to be revived, and 82 incidents were considered “serious.”

The incidents were roughly evenly split between hydroxychloroquine and HIV antivirals lopinavir-ritonavir.

10s of THOUSANDS treated -- 100 heart incidents NOT ALL HCQuine -- 4 fatalities... DOES NOT SAY WHAT UNDERLYING CONDITIONS WERE INVOLVED... Just like drug companies have to report "face falling off" as a "possible" side effect if even ONE CASE of leprosy crept into the trials...
Lol at 10s of thousands treated. All of the studies so far cite dozens,. It even hundreds.

Ya know what? I quit. Let's just let dOnald tRump make all.your healthcare decisions from now on. Fuck the doctors, fuck the scientists, fuck all of 'em. They don't know what the hell they're talking about anyway, right?

Here, have some fishtank cleaner.

Vox is stupid and political.. The "heart" issues with HCQuine have been KNOWN for 40 years... Patients WITH heart arrhythmia or CHFailure CAN only be treated in a hospital or close supervision. It requires a "baseline EKG" and continuing monitoring..

If you had followed the SOURCE of that VOX smear back to "The Hill" -- you would have found THIS...

France has recorded 100 health incidents and four fatalities linked to experimental drugs for those with the coronavirus since late March. Three other patients had to be revived, and 82 incidents were considered “serious.”

The incidents were roughly evenly split between hydroxychloroquine and HIV antivirals lopinavir-ritonavir.

10s of THOUSANDS treated -- 100 heart incidents NOT ALL HCQuine -- 4 fatalities... DOES NOT SAY WHAT UNDERLYING CONDITIONS WERE INVOLVED... Just like drug companies have to report "face falling off" as a "possible" side effect if even ONE CASE of leprosy crept into the trials...
Lol at 10s of thousands treated. All of the studies so far cite dozens,. It even hundreds.

You're so misinformed it's not worth responding..

Start HERE: Largest Statistically Significant Study by 6,200 Multi-Country Physicians on COVID-19 Uncovers Treatment Patterns and Puts Pandemic in Context

Ya know what? I quit. Let's just let dOnald tRump make all.your healthcare decisions from now on. Fuck the doctors, fuck the scientists, fuck all of 'em. They don't know what the hell they're talking about anyway, right?

You're frustrated because "its all about Trump" to you... Need to fix that before you have to tell a loved one that they SHOULD NOT ask or take the drug while their choking on their fluid filled lungs...

Because "fuck Trump"...

You're frustrated because "its all about Trump" to you... Need to fix that before you have to tell a loved one that they SHOULD NOT ask or take the drug while their choking on their fluid filled lungs...

Because "fuck Trump"...
No, I'm frustrated by science denying morons.
Admittedly that group includes tRump and all his little tRumplings, but it amazes me every single time they take his or hannity's or Limbaugh's word for something that is basically diametrically opposed to what the science says.

And not just on this subject. These dumb-asses think the noise from wind turbines causes cancer, they try to prove statistical models incorrect with third grade math, and constantly misuse large words that they could never even pronounce much less spell without copy/paste just because they are big words and sound impressive to them. There's an idiot right here, posting today, that cannot spell the word "sure". He thinks there's an H in there. The same person claims to have a master's degree in something or other. Hell, there was somebody earlier who couldn't understand that hydroxycloroquine was the artificial form of the quinine in tonic water and that's why all the stores are sold out of tonic water.

Here at least tRump supporters are almost invariably slope-browed, pin-headed refugees from a small town GED program.

And don't even get me started on the pathological lying and compete.detachment from reality.

A Loser can't get people to believe his LIES......and throws a Hissy Fit.......and quits.......LOL

You have a Problem....these drugs have been around for 4 decades are more........studied for this type of situation since 2003.......poor thing........TDS will not let you agree with the Doctors and Scientists who are using this drug to save lives.

Terrible.

Because "fuck Trump"...
No, I'm frustrated by science denying morons.
Admittedly that group includes tRump and all his little tRumplings, but it amazes me every single time they take his or hannity's or Limbaugh's word for something that is basically diametrically opposed to what the science says.

And not just on this subject. These dumb-asses think the noise from wind turbines causes cancer, they try to prove statistical models incorrect with third grade math, and constantly misuse large words that they could never even pronounce much less spell without copy/paste just because they are big words and sound impressive to them. There's an idiot right here, posting today, that cannot spell the word "sure". He thinks there's an H in there. The same person claims to have a master's degree in something or other. Hell, there was somebody earlier who couldn't understand that hydroxycloroquine was the artificial form of the quinine in tonic water and that's why all the stores are sold out of tonic water.

Here at least tRump supporters are almost invariably slope-browed, pin-headed refugees from a small town GED program.

And don't even get me started on the pathological lying and compete.detachment from reality.
Your an idiot..............Doctors are prescribing the best cure available and you are pissed because Trump endorsed it

Get over your TDS is blinds you.

1586747597444.png

How Democrats' Trump Derangement Syndrome
is literally killing people

Abundant evidence that hydroxychloroquine has great benefit​

Here is another opinion commentary today that would not have been written if it were not for the fact the Dr. Simone Gold and her Front Line Doctor Summit raised the consciousness of the American public about HCQ.
IMHO its not so much just the Commie Leftists TDS, but their abject failure to go completely one world MARXIST after trying so hard for over 100 years

FDA gives Gilead a seven year regulatory monopoly for remdesivir to treat COVID-19, on grounds it is an “Orphan” treating a rare disease
Posted on March 23, 2020 by James Love
Today the FDA granted Gilead Orphan Drug status for remdesivir for the treatment of COVID-19, on grounds this is a rare disease. The morning of the designation, the U.S. had confirmed, through testing, more than 35 thousand cases, including 8,477 cases in the past 24 hours. Everyone wishes this was a rare disease, but unfortunately, it isn’t, and the testing will certainly confirm that shortly.

~~~~~~

How Democrats' Trump Derangement Syndrome
is literally killing people

Abundant evidence that hydroxychloroquine has great benefit
Anyone read this article and notice how the author neglects to consider any study with negative findings?

My lack of your confirmation bias is not TDS.

Forum List

Back