Yes, Chloroquine Is an Effective Treatment for COVID-19

Except that nothing has really been proven about Trump's Snake Oil... and medical doctors are cautioning against it.
I knew sooner or later you Dems would fall into the trap of calling Trump a snake oil salesmen.
Trump's miracle drug will help him win in November.

I knew sooner or later you Dems would fall into the trap of calling Trump a snake oil salesmen.
Trump's miracle drug will help him win in November.

The Second Coming of Jesus in a MAGA hat couldn't help Trump win in November.

I do think that this Covid-19 will calm down in June, but by then, the economy will be such a wreck with tens of millions being displaced from their jobs it won't matter.

Made a list of this, but this about sums up everything.

Go ahead and add to it.

Like, according to WHO and thousands of Doctors worldwide, Chloroquine was an effective treatment of the Chinese flu until Trump claimed it was promising, then it was not promising. Even though Rita Wilson recovered from the Chinese flu, and used Chloroquine, she said it was not good, but only publicly said that it wasn't good,.only after Trump repeated what WHO and thousands of Doctors claimed.

If this ever happens again we will need a private corporation to take over the reporting and tabulating numbers distributing PPE and finding a cure...the media the WHO and the US government must be forbidden from getting involved at any level.....

Go ahead and add to it.

Like, according to WHO and thousands of Doctors worldwide, Chloroquine was an effective treatment of the Chinese flu until Trump claimed it was promising, then it was not promising. Even though Rita Wilson recovered from the Chinese flu, and used Chloroquine, she said it was not good, but only publicly said that it wasn't good,.only after Trump repeated what WHO and thousands of Doctors claimed.

Oh dear God, just STOP!! Yet another right wing plumb the bottom of the Internet for some douchebag with a microphone, a webcam, and an opinion that you swallow whole. Look, I know you and the rest of the fawning Trump slobber crew are chomping at the bit because he hasn't been able to hold his pep rallies to gin up his base. But the bottom line is Fox News segments and tweets and texts from his friends are not how treatments for viruses are come upon. Clinical trials, data gathering, and research are how tests, treatments, and vaccines are produced. This isn't a one hour TV criminal procedural. Rita Wilson was under the care of a DOCTOR!!. Now I don't know if she was administered the drug base on what her attending in Australia, or her doctor back in the states recommended, but geez, stop with the Trump knew what was best....he didn't.

Go ahead and add to it.

Oh dear God, just STOP!! Yet another right wing plumb the bottom of the Internet for some douchebag with a microphone, a webcam, and an opinion that you swallow whole. Look, I know you and the rest of the fawning Trump slobber crew are chomping at the bit because he hasn't been able to hold his pep rallies to gin up his base. But the bottom line is Fox News segments and tweets and texts from his friends are not how treatments for viruses are come upon. Clinical trials, data gathering, and research are how tests, treatments, and vaccines are produced. This isn't a one hour TV criminal procedural. Rita Wilson was under the care of a DOCTOR!!. Now I don't know if she was administered the drug base on what her attending in Australia, or her doctor back in the states recommended, but geez, stop with the Trump knew what was best....he didn't.

Hide under your bed until they develop a vaccine you pussy.

Go ahead and add to it.

ChampBelt2.jpg

Go ahead and add to it.

At least a year to a year and a half away. So, until then, why won't you listen to the health experts? You could actually have your going back to somewhat normal by July 4th if you just keep your powder dry. So what's your motivation for the premature? You really that pumped up to see a bunch of mouth breathers pack into a stadium to see your lord and master (who has every medical protection available to him) on TV hawking his greatest hits?

I don't get it Trumpswab...explain it to me.

Go ahead and add to it.

At least a year to a year and a half away. So, until then, why won't you listen to the health experts? You could actually have your going back to somewhat normal by July 4th if you just keep your powder dry. So what's your motivation for the premature? You really that pumped up to see a bunch of mouth breathers pack into a stadium to see your lord and master (who has every medical protection available to him) on TV hawking his greatest hits?

Hide under your bed for 5 years and let the grownups run the world.

Go ahead and add to it.

That all you got? You're not a Colonel. You're an Ensign.
We are the grownups. Now either contribute something useful or sit-down-an-shuddup. :)

Go ahead and add to it.

We are the grownups. Now either contribute something useful or sit-down-an-shuddup. :)

I don’t HAVE anything. I want to liberal cockroaches to stop being such pussies. It’s pretty simple.

Go ahead and add to it.

Piss off and get back to your Civil Defense nuke bunker, candy ass.

Go ahead and add to it.

I don’t HAVE anything. I want to liberal cockroaches to stop being such pussies. It’s pretty simple.

No, you're just a Trump supporting toady. There are both Republican and Democrat governors that are taking step to open their states back up in a safe and reasonable manner (save for the Republican ones that didn't shut their states down at all).
The virus isn't liberal or conservative. We'll see if opening up sooner rather than later turns out to be a good decision or not.

Go ahead and add to it.

No, you're just a Trump supporting toady. There are both Republican and Democrat governors that are taking step to open their states back up in a safe and reasonable manner (save for the Republican ones that didn't shut their states down at all).
The virus isn't liberal or conservative. We'll see if opening up sooner rather than later turns out to be a good decision or not.

Are you like 105 with a baboon heart?

Stop being a faggot.

Go ahead and add to it.

Are you like 105 with a baboon heart?

Stop being a faggot.

Well, just swallow some fish tank cleaner and be done with it. You're free to crawl out from under your bed and go stand on that bridge with your musket and smoke a cig?..vape?..oregano??

Let's bring it back. Why do you think it's OK to tout hydroxychloroquine based on some hot chick's Internet rant when the data gathered so far has not been positive?

Go ahead and add to it.

cry and bitch all you ant commie ...we are used to left wing liars and traitors like you spouting lies and propaganda in order to advance your evil agenda ...we expect it ! we know what the scum of the earth treasonous left are going to do and say before they do and say it ! we expect it ! and we also know that you bitch and cry and riot even more when the left get their way [anti police riots during obamas term]... so keep on with your feminine emotional bullshit ! keep on vomiting your truth [the left pc definition of lies] in the end one thing will allays be true .....you are a loser with the common sense of a door stop.

Go ahead and add to it.

cry and bitch all you ant commie ...we are used to left wing liars and traitors like you spouting lies and propaganda in order to advance your evil agenda ...we expect it ! we know what the scum of the earth treasonous left are going to do and say before they do and say it ! we expect it ! and we also know that you bitch and cry and riot even more when the left get their way [anti police riots during obamas term]... so keep on with your feminine emotional bullshit ! keep on vomiting your truth [the left pc definition of lies] in the end one thing ill allays be true .....you are a loser.

Jack is a pussy. That’s my truth.

Go ahead and add to it.

cry and bitch all you ant commie ...we are used to left wing liars and traitors like you spouting lies and propaganda in order to advance your evil agenda ...we expect it ! we know what the scum of the earth treasonous left are going to do and say before they do and say it ! we expect it ! and we also know that you bitch and cry and riot even more when the left get their way [anti police riots during obamas term]... so keep on with your feminine emotional bullshit ! keep on vomiting your truth [the left pc definition of lies] in the end one thing ill allays be true .....you are a loser.

Jack is a pussy. That’s my truth.

and your truth carries more weight than the pc leftwing truth because it is backed up by documented stupidity jack has posted.

Forum List

Back