Woman shamed for ‘distracting’ breasts at dinner: ‘Prejudice against big naturals’

Actually, I am one of those who believes if a woman chooses to show a lot of cleavage, she shouldn’t be upset if people look
I would be much more concerned that Karen's appear to have invaded our bars and are attempting to destroy our valuable natural resources.😇

Hahha I tell women in Costco good job for breast feeding i’ve been well awake for 20 yrs i’m not an indoctrianted MALE who wants to see holklywood whores teach my daughtesr or sons to want to LUST after nothing but tits and ass. Think with your mind not your dick scenario remember that.
My husband doesn’t appreciate seeing some other women’s tits and Im talking ONLY about the women who do NOTHING to show self dignity while breatfeeding ( many women have that and know just how to do it)

she doesn’t care it all for the fkn world to see. Get my point.
For the record, no woman ever harmed, or could harm, your children by showing them their breasts. The harm children receive from seeing breasts comes from the over-the-top terror expressed by their mothers when the children see a breast. You damage your own children by your hatred of your own body and they learn to hate their bodies.

All that I can say is that people only have themselves to blame for not covering up better should they end up being eaten alive by the bugs.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I once had about eight bites on both of my legs simultaneously due to the mosquitos and so I don't wear shorts and dresses as much as I used to.
Pro-tip.....Never go out after dark on the Outer Banks with shorts on. The beach is OK at night (surf fishing) if you have a ocean breeze but not a Sound breeze.

The Hatteras Village VFD held a fish fry and by the time I got out of my truck to get my meal and got back into my truck I must have had a pint drained out of me by mosquitos......Only FL was worse.

Happy that I’m being kept abreast of these things…

A restaurant-goer had some nasty comments to get off her chest.

Adrienne Airhart was celebrating her birthday when a woman at the table next to her started shaming her for her breast size, she shared in a now-viral tweet.

The Los Angeles-based podcaster said she was told her chest was “distracting” before the woman got up and moved tables.

“Tonight at my birthday dinner I took off my shawl and the lady at the next table said, ‘Well those are distracting’ and moved tables. Still got it!” Airhart tweeted.

She clarified that the incident was “prejudice against big naturals.”

craydrienne.jpg

Woman shamed for ‘distracting’ breasts at dinner: ‘Prejudice against big naturals’

Not guilty!

I bet the complainant was a ugly dem hag......It's what they do.
Really attractive young lady. Not likely a Democrat lady to be offended. More likely a Bible thumper. I personally appreciate the way the young lady looked.

Pro-tip.....Never go out after dark on the Outer Banks with shorts on. The beach is OK at night (surf fishing) if you have a ocean breeze but not a Sound breeze.

The Hatteras Village VFD held a fish fry and by the time I got out of my truck to get my meal and got back into my truck I must have had a pint drained out of me by mosquitos......Only FL was worse.
Thank you, but can I ask what surf fishing is? I'll be 40 at the end of June and I have never once done any kind of fishing a day in my life. I know that fly fishing is when you stand in the shallow water with your fishing pole instead of fishing from a dock, in a boat, or on dry land.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Really attractive young lady. Not likely a Democrat lady to be offended. More likely a Bible thumper. I personally appreciate the way the young lady looked.
You have no clue what you are talking about-------I am an old saggy grandma now----but all of the biological women in my family are very far from being flat chested and I can tell you from experience----

The reason why other women attack like this is JEALOUSY and solely JEALOUSY...and it starts off EARLY at the beginning of puberty when some get breast tissues and others don't or get very little and it continues throughout adulthood. It's not the bible thumpers persay either....it is just usually jealous very flat chested bitches. In school, it was often because their boyfriends had said something about wanting some boob tissue or looked at another girl with some boobs and in early adulthood, it was mostly about money when it came to tips...especially back before boob jobs were so common.

In adulthood, it was often the welfare hos libs who would steal tip money from others who also didn't have a work ethic and who couldn't understand that yes boobs (even under uniform tops that show no skin) help when it comes to tips from men and some women, but so too does (conservative mind set of) WORKING one's ass off to keep customers happy. And it was also at times, the LESBIANS who like controlling men felt a need to comment and would test to see if they could control another woman enough to get her to react to their comments.

Thank you, but can I ask what surf fishing is? I'll be 40 at the end of June and I have never once done any kind of fishing a day in my life. I know that fly fishing is when you stand in the shallow water with your fishing pole instead of fishing from a dock, in a boat, or on dry land.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Surf fishing - Wikipedia

Forum List

Back