Woman shamed for ‘distracting’ breasts at dinner: ‘Prejudice against big naturals’

And like I said HOLLYWOOD is teaching these mental hoes to have NO SELF RESPECT nor DIGNITY
KEEP watching netflix as they indoctrinate the idiots to think CUTIES is an ok movie to watch.

the photo below was antifa and the protesting going on ……

View attachment 632983
6d3rw9.jpg

I like quite a variety of boobies... Small, medium, large, extra large..... real, enhanced......
The main thing is that the rest of the body is well proportioned with the boobies.

A restaurant-goer had some nasty comments to get off her chest.

Adrienne Airhart was celebrating her birthday when a woman at the table next to her started shaming her for her breast size, she shared in a now-viral tweet.

The Los Angeles-based podcaster said she was told her chest was “distracting” before the woman got up and moved tables.

“Tonight at my birthday dinner I took off my shawl and the lady at the next table said, ‘Well those are distracting’ and moved tables. Still got it!” Airhart tweeted.

She clarified that the incident was “prejudice against big naturals.”

craydrienne.jpg

Woman shamed for ‘distracting’ breasts at dinner: ‘Prejudice against big naturals’

Not guilty!

I bet the complainant was a ugly dem hag......It's what they do.
Stupid fucking patrons.
I'd have waited until the waiter, waitress, waitQ asked " would you like dessert now.?"
Yes please. I'll have 2 sweet melons....like those !
Guess who would have left ?

All that I can say is that people only have themselves to blame for not covering up better should they end up being eaten alive by the bugs.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I once had about eight bites on both of my legs simultaneously due to the mosquitos and so I don't wear shorts and dresses as much as I used to.

All that I can say is that people only have themselves to blame for not covering up better should they end up being eaten alive by the bugs.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I once had about eight bites on both of my legs simultaneously due to the mosquitos and so I don't wear shorts and dresses as much as I used to.
Dresses bother me too. I leave a line in the sand when I wear one/

Oh...so your one of those people who believe a woman who dresses in provocative clothes are asking to be raped.

Actually, I am one of those who believes if a woman chooses to show a lot of cleavage, she shouldn’t be upset if people look

Hahha I tell women in Costco good job for breast feeding i’ve been well awake for 20 yrs i’m not an indoctrianted MALE who wants to see holklywood whores teach my daughtesr or sons to want to LUST after nothing but tits and ass. Think with your mind not your dick scenario remember that.
My husband doesn’t appreciate seeing some other women’s tits and Im talking ONLY about the women who do NOTHING to show self dignity while breatfeeding ( many women have that and know just how to do it)

she doesn’t care it all for the fkn world to see. Get my point.
Aha! Now I get the reason for your first post; I got it as soon as I read where you wrote, "my husband". You know you can get a breast job and have a pair of those yourself. It's clear that you don't have them right now and that drives you to anger.

By the way, your husband is lying to you - and I don't blame him; you're a scary-angry prude. He absolutely appreciates seeing some other woman's tits, whether breastfeeding, cleavage, or just flashing them. Wake up.

And fear of the breast is a very modern thing, led by prudes such as yourself. In reality it is your hatred for your own breasts that make them into sex symbols because you, hating your own breasts, insist that women treat them as forbidden and for other than the purpose for which they exist. The forbidden is always highly desired. And, yes, highly desired by your husband.

Forum List

Back