Woman shamed for ‘distracting’ breasts at dinner: ‘Prejudice against big naturals’

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
A restaurant-goer had some nasty comments to get off her chest.

Adrienne Airhart was celebrating her birthday when a woman at the table next to her started shaming her for her breast size, she shared in a now-viral tweet.

The Los Angeles-based podcaster said she was told her chest was “distracting” before the woman got up and moved tables.

“Tonight at my birthday dinner I took off my shawl and the lady at the next table said, ‘Well those are distracting’ and moved tables. Still got it!” Airhart tweeted.

She clarified that the incident was “prejudice against big naturals.”

craydrienne.jpg

Woman shamed for ‘distracting’ breasts at dinner: ‘Prejudice against big naturals’

Not guilty!

I bet the complainant was a ugly dem hag......It's what they do.

Adrienne Airhart was celebrating her birthday when a woman at the table next to her started shaming her for her breast size, she shared in a now-viral tweet.

The Los Angeles-based podcaster said she was told her chest was “distracting” before the woman got up and moved tables.

“Tonight at my birthday dinner I took off my shawl and the lady at the next table said, ‘Well those are distracting’ and moved tables. Still got it!” Airhart tweeted.

craydrienne.jpg

Not guilty!

You could smother yourself in those......... Whatta way to go!! :smoke:

craydrienne.jpg

Not guilty!

tenor.gif

You can have big breasts without exposing so much cleavage

The woman was looking for attention

Hey! Check these out

craydrienne.jpg

Not guilty!

I don’t care what you are feeding cover that fkn shit up hoes who do this want male attention and do this to get it while trying to look innocnet about it. COVER IT!!
Other women don’t appreciate their husbands seeing your g.d. Tits. So I hear think I would agree too.

This is all used to degrade women using this SJW free the nipple bs. Gawd ppl really need learn so much more about the degrading by your own will because of wordy trends the stupid left is too stupid to pick up on and dumbasses are no different on the right either.

I don’t care what you are feeding cover that fkn shit up hoes who do this want male attention and do this to get it while trying to look innocnet about it. COVER IT!!
Other women don’t appreciate their husbands seeing your g.d. Tits. So I hear think I would agree too.

This is all used to degrade women using this SJW free the nipple bs. Gawd ppl really need learn so much more about the degrading by your own will because of wordy trends the stupid left is too stupid to pick up on and dumbasses are no different on the right either.

OK Karen
karen.jpeg

I guess this is too racy for you too. ;)

OIP.FZvVE0KvkDXIbN0z0zFG6QHaHa

Hahha I tell women in Costco good job for breast feeding i’ve been well awake for 20 yrs i’m not an indoctrianted MALE who wants to see holklywood whores teach my daughtesr or sons to want to LUST after nothing but tits and ass. Think with your mind not your dick scenario remember that.
My husband doesn’t appreciate seeing some other women’s tits and Im talking ONLY about the women who do NOTHING to show self dignity while breatfeeding ( many women have that and know just how to do it)

she doesn’t care it all for the fkn world to see. Get my point.

Hahha I tell women in Costco good job for breast feeding i’ve been well awake for 20 yrs i’m not an indoctrianted MALE who wants to see holklywood whores teach my daughtesr or sons to want to LUST after nothing but tits and ass. Think with your mind not your dick scenario remember that.
My husband doesn’t appreciate seeing some other women’s tits and Im talking ONLY about the women who do NOTHING to show self dignity while breatfeeding ( many women have that and know just how to do it)

she doesn’t care it all for the fkn world to see. Get my point.

giphy.gif

And like I said HOLLYWOOD is teaching these mental hoes to have NO SELF RESPECT nor DIGNITY
KEEP watching netflix as they indoctrinate the idiots to think CUTIES is an ok movie to watch.

the photo below was antifa and the protesting going on ……

1650391496239.jpeg

Wow, you must be really flat-chested.

Forum List

Back