Woman Dies After Being Coerced into Taking the Vaccine

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
Twitter censors the obituary

An obituary posted in The Oregonian last week said 37-year-old mother Jessica Berg Wilson, who was originally from Portland, Oregon, died Sept. 7 after receiving the COVID vaccine.

A tweet that shared Wilson's obituary was labeled "misleading" by Twitter. The Big Tech platform would not allow it to be shared or interacted with, and instead offered a link to “why health officials consider COVID-19 vaccines safe for most people.”

Twitter is now censoring obituaries. https://t.co/1hmY1TtVms

Twitter censors the obituary

An obituary posted in The Oregonian last week said 37-year-old mother Jessica Berg Wilson, who was originally from Portland, Oregon, died Sept. 7 after receiving the COVID vaccine.

A tweet that shared Wilson's obituary was labeled "misleading" by Twitter. The Big Tech platform would not allow it to be shared or interacted with, and instead offered a link to “why health officials consider COVID-19 vaccines safe for most people.”

I Don't care if i get Fired at this point..
I will Not get that Experimental 'shot'

How do we know she died of the vax?
Because the STATE has no choice but to admit this one.

Statement from the Washington State Department of Health

"OLYMPIA – The Washington State Department of Health (DOH) is aware of the recent death of a King County woman from a blood clot after receiving the J & J vaccine.

“Sadly, this is the first such death in Washington State. We send our deepest condolences to her family and loved ones. Losing a loved one at any time is a tragic and difficult and pain that’s become all too familiar in the last year and a half of this pandemic.” says Umair A. Shah, MD, MPH, Secretary of Health. . . "

I have no doubt, there are many, many more, but on this one? She knew ahead of time, and there is no conceivable scapegoat for the corrupt establishment to blame it on. At this point? You are either a troll, or in denial.

Because the STATE has no choice but to admit this one.

Statement from the Washington State Department of Health

"OLYMPIA – The Washington State Department of Health (DOH) is aware of the recent death of a King County woman from a blood clot after receiving the J & J vaccine.

“Sadly, this is the first such death in Washington State. We send our deepest condolences to her family and loved ones. Losing a loved one at any time is a tragic and difficult and pain that’s become all too familiar in the last year and a half of this pandemic.” says Umair A. Shah, MD, MPH, Secretary of Health. . . "

I have no doubt, there are many, many more, but on this one? She know ahead of time, and there is no conceivable scapegoat for the corrupt establishment to blame it on. At this point? You are either a troll, or in denial.
oh... WA state...

now I REALLY don't buy it that she died of something else....

well, people do die... How do we know she died of the vax?
"An obituary that said a Washington state woman died after she was forced to receive a COVID-19 vaccine in August apparently has been confirmed, as state health officials finally acknowledged on Tuesday that the shot killed a woman in the Seattle area."

THIS is how we know, right-tard.

Death by government intervention and mandate.

“A tweet that shared Wilson's obituary was labeled "misleading" by Twitter. The Big Tech platform would not allow it to be shared or interacted with, and instead offered a link to “why health officials consider COVID-19 vaccines safe for most people.”

Twitter is now censoring obituaries.”

Hay Mac1958

How do you like them apples?

Could you at least clear your throat as a mild sign of disapproval?

Or is that asking too much for a fellow lib trump hater like Twitter?

Last edited:
well, people do die... How do we know she died of the vax?
The obit and the officials of King Country are good enough for me. It is very sad, but I personally have no doubt, it is accurate. We have all heard of the condition, though it is indeed rare, but rare or not it does on occasion happen. I say this as one that in general support vaccination, has been vaccinated and will in fact, get the booster tomorrow at the health department.

It's a shit source, probably made up, fake.

See if you can find it on Fox News.
You are being an idiot.

They are the ones that brought it to public attention, because the consortium controls the narrative.

If you look at the sources?

Yeah, it's all true. You don't even need to rely on that source stooge.

Here, from Orgonlive, is the obituary printed for the funeral home;

Harvey Family Funeral Home
508 N. 36th St
Seattle, WA

And here is the admission from the State of Washington.

AND? If you weren't TOO terribly lazy, because, well, I know those of you in the Covidian Cult will use any tactic to deny the reality of your cult dissolving into the mists?

Screen-Shot-2018-12-06-at-8.20.56-PM.png

Forum List

Back