Third Worldizing America

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Is this where we're heading?

Victor Davis Hanson: Third Worldizing America​

In a recent online exchange, the YouTuber Casey Neistat posted his fury after his car was broken into and the contents stolen. Los Angeles, he railed, was turning into a “3rd-world s-hole of a city.”

The multimillionaire actor Seth Rogen chastised Neistat for his anger.

Rogen claimed that a car’s contents were minor things to lose. He added that while living in West Hollywood he had his own car broken into 15 times, but thought little of it.

Online bloggers ridiculed Rogen. No wonder – the actor lives in multimillion-dollar homes in the Los Angeles area, guarded by sophisticated security systems and fencing.

Yet both Neistat and Rogen accurately defined Third Worldization: the utter breakdown of the law and the ability of the rich within such a feudal society to find ways to avoid the violent chaos.

"the Left often justifies crime as a sort of righteous payback against a supposedly exploitative system."

Without being hyperbolic, I think that it is just inevitable that this nation will become more of a third world nation in the coming decades of this century.

With all due respect (I am NOT being sarcastic), the demographic changes that are forecast indicate that violent crimes of all kinds will be increasing, NOT decreasing.

Of course, those companies that provide home security systems are ecstatic about this change. They are making millions in protecting Americans who realize that they can no longer depend on the cops to protect them.

Just like celebrities, the super-rich in third world countries are able to live in fenced mansions with private security. So I’m sure people like Seth Rogen are not worried about America turning into one. Won’t affect them.

Last edited:
It isn't just the third worlding. It's worse. Darrel Brooks killed six people. He has no idea that what he did was wrong. He killed white people. He is a hero not a monster. He has an absolute right to kill white people.

Ignorance. The only person who made sense was braalian.

Yes, we are becoming a third world country. Demographics play a part. There are many other causes. In my view, fatherless households are probably the biggest reason. It seems blacks and whites are finally equal. There are hundreds of other reasons that we could argue about, but why bother. After all, it is always the other guys fault and never our own.

The left tells us exactly what they believe and people still vote for them...

They tell us the U.S. cheated and doesn't deserve our success...........so they are going to do everything in their power to cripple this country so we will know what it is like to live in those less successful countries...

They think the world is overpopulated, so they are going about making sure that energy, and other resources are scarce....which will achieve lower population levels...

Never give power to people who see you as the problem they have to fix...

With all due respect (I am NOT being sarcastic), the demographic changes that are forecast indicate that violent crimes of all kinds will be increasing, NOT decreasing
Unless I am mistaken, the overall criminal rates in the US are declining compared with 1970-80s.

It isn't just the third worlding. It's worse. Darrel Brooks killed six people. He has no idea that what he did was wrong. He killed white people. He is a hero not a monster. He has an absolute right to kill white people.

Are you crazy? He had no right to kill anyone.

The left tells us exactly what they believe and people still vote for them...

They tell us the U.S. cheated and doesn't deserve our success...........so they are going to do everything in their power to cripple this country so we will know what it is like to live in those less successful countries...

They think the world is overpopulated, so they are going about making sure that energy, and other resources are scarce....which will achieve lower population levels...

Never give power to people who see you as the problem they have to fix...

What do YOU think?

Look at any third world country. A few people own everything and everyone else eats dirt.

Tell me that is not the direction we are going.

It is coming. Most people will never believe it or even notice it because it doesn't effect them personally yet.

And because things like this never happen suddenly. It's always very small and slow, almost noticeable at first and asnit gradually gets worse people blow it off or hand wave it, yet it continues to grow slowly. As it grows we become used to it, just like how riots and looting "is normal" to a lot of people. Look at how fast people accepted masks and lockdowns, it was shocking how quickly most people fell in line. Or look at how fast we stopped talking about illegals flooding in.

Then we have people who will be born into this, right now 2 or 5 year olds are growing up in this and to them it will be normal because it's all they have known.

If we don't stop it then that's a wrap on America as we know it.

Look at any third world country. A few people own everything and everyone else eats dirt.

Tell me that is not the direction we are going.

Look at maternal deaths in Texas.. They have third world statistics.

Unless I am mistaken, the overall criminal rates in the US are declining compared with 1970-80s.
That is what many well-meaning people say.

Maybe it has to do with the type of crime that we are discussing.

As you know, "There are lies, d*mn*d lies, and statistics."

Even some Dems will admit that the crime currently taking place is unprecedented: the brazen mass looting is new, the incidents in the New York City subway are unprecedented, a prominent woman in the tony city of Beverly Hills, California, was just murdered by a career criminal, here in Los Angeles there are now DAILY murders, six people (including a baby) were just murdered by a career criminal, certain Chicago neighborhoods are hopeless cases, etc. etc.

With all due respect (I am NOT being sarcastic), it just makes common sense that violent crime will increase as the population profile continues its inexorable change.

Have a nice weekend.

Look at maternal deaths in Texas.. They have third world statistics.
Humans will act like what they can get away with. Humans will do what the system gives them. You as a Prog believe that the whole world can be anything and live in perpetual wealth. Human emotions and desires throw just one monkey wrench among many into that. The United States had borders. Had a culture where most everyone eventually acclimates themselves to and had one language. That is over at this point. Separate the nation into newer nations where people have their own ways. Some violence or negotiating for access to other areas may be needed. I know you will fail and a percentage of the military split up will have nukes facing your nation when you do the blame game. Of course you will have the same.

Humans will act like what they can get away with. Humans will do what the system gives them. You as a Prog believe that the whole world can be anything and live in perpetual wealth. Human emotions and desires throw just one monkey wrench among many into that. The United States had borders. Had a culture where most everyone eventually acclimates themselves to and had one language. That is over at this point. Separate the nation into newer nations where people have their own ways. Some violence or negotiating for access to other areas may be needed. I know you will fail and a percentage of the military split up will have nukes facing your nation when you do the blame game. Of course you will have the same.

We still have borders as well as 21,000 border patrol agents, Customs and Immigration and the US Coastguard.

Fine the employers who hire illegals and expand E-Verify.

Forum List

Back