Woman Dies After Being Coerced into Taking the Vaccine

The obit and the officials of King Country are good enough for me. It is very sad, but I personally have no doubt, it is accurate. We have all heard of the condition, though it is indeed rare, but rare or not it does on occasion happen. I say this as one that in general support vaccination, has been vaccinated and will in fact, get the booster tomorrow at the health department.
And you should pay for it.

The government should immediately stop funding these and having the public be mandated to take them.

It should all be voluntary.

I am tired of the propaganda on the radio and the TEE VEE, for a treatment that is potentially deadly, for a disease, that has a fatality rate for healthy people, of less than a percent if they catch it.

THIS IS INSANITY. This is more about profit and control, than a disease.

The obit and the officials of King Country are good enough for me. It is very sad, but I personally have no doubt, it is accurate. We have all heard of the condition, though it is indeed rare, but rare or not it does on occasion happen. I say this as one that in general support vaccination, has been vaccinated and will in fact, get the booster tomorrow at the health department.
that must be some hell of a "vaccine".....after all, you need a booster jab every 3-6 months.
and when your genetic structure turns to shit, you'll be asking yourself, how could you be so gullible.....

It's right there in the article: "as state health officials finally acknowledged on Tuesday that the shot killed a woman in the Seattle area."
Twitter says that information has no roght to be shared

And you should pay for it.

The government should immediately stop funding these and having the public be mandated to take them.

It should all be voluntary.

I am tired of the propaganda on the radio and the TEE VEE, for a treatment that is potentially deadly, for a disease, that has a fatality rate for healthy people, of less than a percent if they catch it.

THIS IS INSANITY. This is more about profit and control, than a disease.
I'm not mandated. I chose. I'm retired and retired military. You are paying for most of my drugs and about 2/3 of my healthcare in general. Thank you very much. It was my pleasure and privilege to serve you and assist seeing to your security.

I'm not mandated. I chose. I'm retired and retired military. You are paying for most of my drugs and about 2/3 of my healthcare in general. Thank you very much. It was my pleasure and privilege to serve you and assist seeing to your security.
:71:

So, you really believe, if the US didn't have huge military budgets, and endless stupid little wars for the past 50-60 years. . . that, it would not be free?

That it would not be secure?

:auiqs.jpg:

:71:

So, you really believe, if the US didn't have huge military budgets, and endless stupid little wars for the past 50-60 years. . . that, it would not be free?

That it would not be secure?

:auiqs.jpg:
Not so big on any of the small wars. The Son-of-Bush was a dick, now I think a sadder, wiser dick.
I do believe in a strong well-equipped military, and that takes money.
I guarantee, that if we had not taken a place of international leadership at the end of World War II, maintaining and projecting strength, we would not be free and we would be no more secure than any country sitting next to a country, that believes their next door neighbors are there for the plundering of the stronger. I went through the nuclear drills of elementary school. I am pretty sure our strength avoided becoming a burned out dystopian cinder dotted landscape, a time or two. Laugh clown laugh.

Twitter censors the obituary

An obituary posted in The Oregonian last week said 37-year-old mother Jessica Berg Wilson, who was originally from Portland, Oregon, died Sept. 7 after receiving the COVID vaccine.

A tweet that shared Wilson's obituary was labeled "misleading" by Twitter. The Big Tech platform would not allow it to be shared or interacted with, and instead offered a link to “why health officials consider COVID-19 vaccines safe for most people.”

No one forces anyone to get vaccinated.
The entire premise of your thread is false.

Forum List

Back